Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

After licking our wounds from from our epic 2nd day on the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC, Mel decided to give us a break from the rocks and took us out on an overland expedition across the desert and mountains of Arizona. Along the way, we would get to explore a historic mining camp, wheel across an amazing piece of private property, go on a short hike to see some ancient petroglyphs and then wrap our day turning a few wrenches, out in a parking lot. Again, being that we were not attending the JLX as official videographers, we were not able to get the footage we would have preferred but hope that you'll be able to still enjoy this 3rd episode of REUNION, for what it is. Thank you for watching.

A good bottle jack is your friend.
    https://amzn.to/2L0OOAu

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is Bear_JKU!

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    And another great video! Thanks for sharing. Edit: I'm getting a bottle jack!!!!
    Last edited by Seahawkfan; 12-07-2018 at 03:41 AM.

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

Awesome video! I thought you weren’t able to get much footage! Lol... I’m using my bottle jack from now on, my scissor jack is all bent up already from one instance such as that that private property was cool as hell!

Slow mo on that damn bottle jack. Scary shit. Another good video in the series!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Great video again!

2009 Red Rock Crystal jk 2.5" lift cooper S/T Maxx's
    1942 willys MB work in progress

Great work! Loved the video. I never have liked those scissor jacks. Glad you stayed up and were there to help!

Nice video. Harris sure seems like a cool guy. Can't believe that fucking scissor jack. I've seen several damaged and bent over the years but none ever fail with the vehicle weight on it! Holy fuck, that was crazy!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Another great video! So when is the next one!?!?!?

Those petroglyphs were really cool and that bottle jack scene could have been very bad for everyone especially Harris.... Glad everyone was okay.

Just another example of why your videos are incredible, you're bringing us all the behind-the-scenes stuff that really makes up the JLX and the JKX as well.... Along with all your other videos. You get to see the true experience from your adventures through your eyes and everyone else's eyes and not just see the final product that was put together by a film crew. Not that there's anything wrong with that but all of your videos just bring a lot more personability to it and makes us all feel like we're really there 👌👏👍🍻 thanks again!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    Wow, that concrete mansion was amazing! Thanks for sharing yet another great adventure with us.
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

That was another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! That jack failure made me jump back lol. It’s pretty cool of you guys to help with repairs but even cooler that you have all the right necessities with you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast