Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been waiting for years, Long time Tacoma Guy switching to the Jeep side! At last!

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Southern California 👋

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife from Jacksonville.

Fresh Catch
    We just bought the Launch edition and are excited to meet all of you. We feel this truck will put a serious hurt on Toyota because of how capable it is. Decided to go with black. Going to lift it when it comes out. What lift manufacturers would you recommend?
    Hawaii Till Summer and Then NorCal

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    We just bought the Launch edition and are excited to meet all of you. We feel this truck will put a serious hurt on Toyota because of how capable it is. Decided to go with black. Going to lift it when it comes out. What lift manufacturers would you recommend?
    Congrats. I'm sure EVO, Rancho will be making kits. Dynatrac made one for the JL, not sure if they're doing one for the JT or not. If you haven't already, also check out jlwrangler.com, out sister site. There's some Gladiator talk over there as well. Rock Hard 4x4 also just orderd a Launch Edition, they primarily do armor (skids, bumpers, cages, etc).
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Congrats. I'm sure EVO, Rancho will be making kits. Dynatrac made one for the JL, not sure if they're doing one for the JT or not. If you haven't already, also check out jlwrangler.com, out sister site. There's some Gladiator talk over there as well. Rock Hard 4x4 also just orderd a Launch Edition, they primarily do armor (skids, bumpers, cages, etc).
    Thank you, I have friends who have used Rock Hard 4x4, they make good stuff, I will reach out to them for trail armor...

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Aloha all,

Been waiting years for this to come out and finally... I will be ordering one of the first 2019 Gladiator Rubicons as loaded as I can get her! I do wish the diesel was coming out this year, but I am not going to wait another year for it, I just cant lol..

I have some questions, what lift company's should be looking to do with ? I am wanted to do long travel and crawling with it, I have done the Rubicon many times with my Tacoma and SAS'd 4Runner, I just can not wait to the call when it comes in!

I have always done business with fabtech in the past, and have been happy with the quality, but that's on the Toyota side vs jeep..

****Update: We just ordered our Launch Edition in Black ****

We are looking forward to meeting you guys. We feel like letting our Tacoma go and switching over to jeep was the right thing to do.

We are planning on doing a 50 state road trip as soon as we get the Gladiator.
    Welcome to Wayalife! A lot of stuff will be available, but I’d watch EVO if I were you. If you want to go all out, that may be the ticket.

As everyone mentioned, check out www.jlwrangler.com

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Welcome to Wayalife! A lot of stuff will be available, but I’d watch EVO if I were you. If you want to go all out, that may be the ticket.

As everyone mentioned, check out www.jlwrangler.com

Question, everyone keeps talking about www.jlwrangler.com should most of questions go there? Seems to have a small section for the JT...

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Question, everyone keeps talking about www.jlwrangler.com should most of questions go there? Seems to have a small section for the JT...
    You don’t have to. We were just pointing out that it is there.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

The front of the JT is very similar to the JL, nearly identical. That's primarily a JL/JT forum. So you'll probably find that a lot of JL knowledge and products will transfer to the JT.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast