Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been waiting for years, Long time Tacoma Guy switching to the Jeep side! At last!

Fresh Catch
    So we will be doing a road trip, I want to be able to share on the forum, but dont want to break rules.. I am very intrested to see what fits the JT from the JL... I am happy to no longer own a Tacoma Not that it was a bad truck, just hard to do anything with
    Hawaii Till Summer and Then NorCal

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    So we will be doing a road trip, I want to be able to share on the forum, but dont want to break rules.. I am very intrested to see what fits the JT from the JL... I am happy to no longer own a Tacoma Not that it was a bad truck, just hard to do anything with
    Oh hell no, No road trips postings allowed. That's rule #1. Most likely everything from the cab forward.

Fresh Catch
    Figured

Figured
    My build three is that plus a diary of sorts. Road trips, trails, trials and triumphs. Just check out the rules on the main site and you’ll be good. Welcome to WAL!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Fresh Catch
    Thank you.... Hope too meet some of you on the trail....

Figured
    Was joking... I believe trips are encouraged. Everybody likes photos. Just don't post up GPS locations and maps to trails and you'll be fine. Have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing it.

We are planning on doing a 50 state road trip as soon as we get the Gladiator.[/QUOTE]

That Island state may be a tough one. Unless the Launch Edition has the amphibious package. But then again you may win the $100,000 and could ship it over and back.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post

Was joking... I believe trips are encouraged. Everybody likes photos. Just don't post up GPS locations and maps to trails and you'll be fine. Have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Oh I know, you jeeprrs are more interesting than Tacoma people lol

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Been waiting for years, Long time Tacoma Guy switching to the Jeep side! At last!

I am very intrested to see what fits the JT from the JL... I am happy to no longer own a Tacoma Not that it was a bad truck, just hard to do anything with
    It has a bed, 1600 lb. payload, 7650 lb. tow capacity. That’s different.

IMG_3388.jpg
    Here’s something else to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Oh I know, you jeeprrs are more interesting than Tacoma people lol
    And us Wayalifers are more interesting than other Jeepers!
    Whether or not you do coilovers or springs with shocks of whatever brand, I'd look at EVO for the long arms if you go that way. I was wondering about tire size in general on the Gladiator. For trails where you need ground clearance for breakover angles, how big do you need to go? I remember it being talked about on a JK Experience video once that on a 2 door, a 35 inch tire is good enough as a 37 on a 4 door. That is because of the wheel base. So does that mean on a JT you need 40's to be equal to those set ups? I'm sure it'll do great no matter the tire size on most normal trails, but this is a question that will need attention for anyone building one of these. Mel Wade's Moab trip should give us a clue as he'll be one of the first to do it. That EVO build is going to be sweet!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast