Been waiting for years, Long time Tacoma Guy switching to the Jeep side! At last!

Wizzard005

Aloha all,

Been waiting years for this to come out and finally... I will be ordering one of the first 2019 Gladiator Rubicons as loaded as I can get her! I do wish the diesel was coming out this year, but I am not going to wait another year for it, I just cant lol..

I have some questions, what lift company's should be looking to do with ? I am wanted to do long travel and crawling with it, I have done the Rubicon many times with my Tacoma and SAS'd 4Runner, I just can not wait to the call when it comes in!

I have always done business with fabtech in the past, and have been happy with the quality, but that's on the Toyota side vs jeep..

****Update: We just ordered our Launch Edition in Black ****

We are looking forward to meeting you guys. We feel like letting our Tacoma go and switching over to jeep was the right thing to do.

We are planning on doing a 50 state road trip as soon as we get the Gladiator.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Aloha all,

Been waiting years for this to come out and finally... I will be ordering one of the first 2019 Gladiator Rubicons as loaded as I can get her! I do wish the diesel was coming out this year, but I am not going to wait another year for it, I just cant lol..

I have some questions, what lift company's should be looking to do with ? I am wanted to do long travel and crawling with it, I have done the Rubicon many times with my Tacoma and SAS'd 4Runner, I just can not wait to the call when it comes in!

I have always done business with fabtech in the past, and have been happy with the quality, but that's on the Toyota side vs jeep..

Congrats, have you looked at the JL wrangler forum that is the sister site to this? There may be relevant info there too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats. Yeah, check out jlwrangler.com. Fabtech is a great product, but I don't see a lot of their stuff in the Jeep venue. They build a lot of badass IFS stuff.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
HI,
I'd look at EVO as they are really up there with the JL and all of it should carry over to the JL.;)

Wizzard005

We just bought the Launch edition and are excited to meet all of you. We feel this truck will put a serious hurt on Toyota because of how capable it is. Decided to go with black. Going to lift it when it comes out. What lift manufacturers would you recommend?

WJCO

Meme King
We just bought the Launch edition and are excited to meet all of you. We feel this truck will put a serious hurt on Toyota because of how capable it is. Decided to go with black. Going to lift it when it comes out. What lift manufacturers would you recommend?

Congrats. I'm sure EVO, Rancho will be making kits. Dynatrac made one for the JL, not sure if they're doing one for the JT or not. If you haven't already, also check out jlwrangler.com, out sister site. There's some Gladiator talk over there as well. Rock Hard 4x4 also just orderd a Launch Edition, they primarily do armor (skids, bumpers, cages, etc).

Wizzard005

Congrats. I'm sure EVO, Rancho will be making kits. Dynatrac made one for the JL, not sure if they're doing one for the JT or not. If you haven't already, also check out jlwrangler.com, out sister site. There's some Gladiator talk over there as well. Rock Hard 4x4 also just orderd a Launch Edition, they primarily do armor (skids, bumpers, cages, etc).

Thank you, I have friends who have used Rock Hard 4x4, they make good stuff, I will reach out to them for trail armor...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Aloha all,

****Update: We just ordered our Launch Edition in Black ****

We are looking forward to meeting you guys. We feel like letting our Tacoma go and switching over to jeep was the right thing to do.

We are planning on doing a 50 state road trip as soon as we get the Gladiator.

Welcome to Wayalife! A lot of stuff will be available, but I’d watch EVO if I were you. If you want to go all out, that may be the ticket.

As everyone mentioned, check out www.jlwrangler.com

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Question, everyone keeps talking about www.jlwrangler.com should most of questions go there? Seems to have a small section for the JT...

The front of the JT is very similar to the JL, nearly identical. That's primarily a JL/JT forum. So you'll probably find that a lot of JL knowledge and products will transfer to the JT.

Top Bottom