17” Steel Pro Comps on D60’s

SLO

My JKU has been down at Motech for the last couple months getting an LS swap and D60’s from Fusion 4x4. It’s going to be ready next week and I’m planning to fly down the following week to pick it up and drive it home. Only problem is, I need new 8-lug wheels to get it home and both sets of beadlocks that i have on order are backordered until mid-January. I’m thinking of getting some cheap Pro Comp Series 51 steel wheels to mount the tires on to just to get it home. Just wondering if there will be any issues with the wheels clearing the calipers on the Fusion D60’s. I thought I read a while back that some 17” steel wheels will have issues clearing many of the calipers that come with D60’s. I’ll try to get a hold of Fusion 4x4 this week but I was hoping someone may be able to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Flying back from Vegas and wanted to give an update on this in case anyone else is looking to run steels wheels on Dana 60’s. I ended up flying down so I could pick up some Pro Comp steel wheels from the Discount Tire near Motech and test fit them on the axles. They cleared the front and rear calipers with no issues at all! So, continuing on with the build and hoping to be able to drive the Jeep home first part of January.

SLO

Thanks guys!!

I’m sure Robbie will be out back in his parking lot doing burnouts next week but for me, probably a couple weeks.

By the way, I made the mistake of talking to Dan at Fusion 4x4. He is building his JK with a Motech LS kit and it looking to get around 750HP. I don’t even have mine back yet and I’m already trying to figure out how to get more power.

Last edited:
Top Bottom