Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Nitto Trail vs Ridge Grabblers

  1. #21
    Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevulin View Post
    Will the stock JK tire carrier support a 33 inch tire?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yes it will. The Rubicon tire is a 255/32"

  2. #22
    Been Around the Block Zevulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Yes it will. The Rubicon tire is a 255/32"
    The Ridge Grappler has two different sidewall patterns, is it just personal preference which side is on the outside vs inside? On Nitto’s website the more symmetrical block pattern is on the outside. When I look at random images of the tire mounted on various vehicles the asymmetrical pattern tends to be on the outside.
    Thx?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #23
    Hooked CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevulin View Post
    The Ridge Grappler has two different sidewall patterns, is it just personal preference which side is on the outside vs inside? On Nitto’s website the more symmetrical block pattern is on the outside. When I look at random images of the tire mounted on various vehicles the asymmetrical pattern tends to be on the outside.
    Thx?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yes you can choose which you want to face out. Angle or the blocky


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block Zevulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMericaMyCopilot View Post
    Yes you can choose which you want to face out. Angle or the blocky


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thx!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Air Pressure Nitto ridge grapplers?
    By LAJK in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2017, 01:07 PM
  2. Nitto Ridge Grappler | Coming Soon!
    By Discount Tire in forum Discount Tire
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 11:04 AM
  3. BF Goodrich KO2 v Nitto Ridge Grappler
    By NBarton in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 06:23 PM
  4. Wanting Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    By LAJK in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 04:15 PM
  5. Nitto Ridge Grappler
    By SilverBack in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS