Santa brought us a new toy

Santa added to our collection of Jeeps by bringing us a new 2019 WK Grand Cherokee. It has all the bells and whistles for the wife to enjoy as her daily driver. It has the 5.7 hemi and trail rated package and a number of other packages to make for a trouble free mall crawling experience.
We had to pull all the Jeeps out for a photo shoot 'line-up'. It looks like we are keeping up with the Oh's.... lol
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg
So, from right to left (oldest to newest),
75 CJ-5 that was my daily driver out of high thru college and converted to desert racer in the late 80's
79 J-20 material runner for home projects
05 Liberty quick run around rig
13 JKUR was the wife's daily driver and off-road fun rig
19 WK Grand Cherokee.

I love your old desert racer CJ! That is so classic, do you still run it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, it's a dust collector in my shop, to much personal history/memories to get rid of it. Had dreams of 'down grading' it to a nice rock crawler but Jeep came out with the JK and totally shot that ambition... but I just retired and it's back on the 'to do' list now with more time on my hands. I last raced it in '92 as the local race group stopped due to the economy and my career took off and left no time to chase after the big boys in SCORE. For the photo, I pulled the carb and did a quick cleaning and change out the old gas in the fuel cell, dropped in a battery and started it up and drove it out of the shop.

wjtstudios

Hooked
No, it's a dust collector in my shop, to much personal history/memories to get rid of it. Had dreams of 'down grading' it to a nice rock crawler but Jeep came out with the JK and totally shot that ambition... but I just retired and it's back on the 'to do' list now with more time on my hands. I last raced it in '92 as the local race group stopped due to the economy and my career took off and left no time to chase after the big boys in SCORE. For the photo, I pulled the carb and did a quick cleaning and change out the old gas in the fuel cell, dropped in a battery and started it up and drove it out of the shop.

I get that! Hopefully you get it back to road/trail worthy and get to run it around in your retirement!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Congrats ,Nice collection of Jeeps.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Congrats, Nice collection of Jeeps, would like to see you get that CJ back to a rock crawler. Retirement will help with the time. :thumb:

Top Bottom