Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    I’ve been binge watching all the JKX videos you guys have done and now I’m binge watching the JLX videos in order. I think this is my new favorite WAL series. Hope to one day be a part of one of the two. Great Job Cindy for the awesome shots. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. As always Eddie, the way you tell these stories is unlike any other. We are a blessed bunch of misfits!

Wow! Just finished watching and I never get tired of the style of video Cindy and you produce.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As always...winner, winner...chicken dinner.

I'm sure Mel & Loren, amongst others, were disappointed in the power shortage during the hill climbs...I'm wondering why that was in the programming?...

Awesome video! Hoping I can go on the jk experience one day!

Great way to wrap up the video series, and some great views. As for the "Michigan Accent" that's quite close in the Upper Peninsula! But it was funny to hear that since I lived there. Thanks for sharing the videos.

Just got done watching it. Another great video!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

That was yet another amazing video Cindy and Eddie! Thank you for taking us along on such an epic adventure. That was really cool to see Antelope Canyon with the Flute music.

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    As always...winner, winner...chicken dinner.

I'm sure Mel & Loren, amongst others, were disappointed in the power shortage during the hill climbs...I'm wondering why that was in the programming?...
    The Jeep’s computers seemed to be trying to outsmart the driver......maybe. It could be that the computers sensing all four tires spinning, failing to provide traction for such a long period, it cuts power to prevent loss of control like on an icy road???? Like I said, maybe.

I will say that the video cannot show the length of incline/grade of this hill sufficiently enough. Here is a shot from the top of the long hill climb that was causing the Jeeps electronics to pull power out. Eddie by far had the fastest run up this. It’s no joke, deep loose “lava gravel”. You can just barely make out the Jeeps at the bottom just in front of Mel’s left shoulder.

IMG_2944.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Loved the video! Antelope canyon is beyond beautiful!

Great job on the whole series! Tons of hard work that’s paid off. Cindy and yourself always bring the personal side to wheeling out and as you said, without friends wheeling would just be driving over rocks.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Nothing but a Thing 2007 JKU CANADA's Avatar
    great video again. you never leave us disappointed. Well maybe because we are not there with you. but your videos always make me feel like i'm right there with you guys. great style of filming keep up all the work you two do for us. Thanks again Side note, you should add an emoji with the American honey so we can all cheers you .
    2018 sting gray JL Sport
    SOLD my O7 JKUX

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast