JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The final days of the JLX would be one that took us to the north, all the way up into Utah and then back into Arizona again. Along the way, we'd get to play in Cinder Hills near Flagstaff, go for a hike through Antelope Canyon and learn about the Navajo culture at a fine dining establishment called, "Into the Grand". Before reaching the Bar 10 Ranch, the end of our thousand mile Journey, we would also get to take a quick trip through Zion National Park and stare down the steep canyon walls of Toroweap. We hope you enjoy our 4th and final episode of REUNION and we'd be grateful if you could LIKE it on YouTube and share it with a friend. Thanks for watching!

The first annual Nitto JL-Experience was presented by KMC Wheels. A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mel and Lisa Wade for inviting Cindy and I to be a part of this epic adventure. Of course, none of this would have been possible without their awesome support crew and you might know them better as Greg Melacon, Harris Wells, Kelly Carter, Cory Peterson and Randy Byers. Sponsors of the JL-Experience and their drivers included Tom Allen from PSC, Justin Mclane from JKS, Dave Schlossberg from Synergy, CJ Breaux from Tactical Off Road and Loren Healy from Nitto. David Brumbley was the official videographer of the JL-Experience and Ali Mansour filmed the event for Nitto's Driving Line. Last but not least, a special thanks needs to go out to George, Mandy and Wyatt for opening up their property to us.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: Congratulations DMF for WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses. :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
that was awesome!

I haven't been in Flagstaff in a long time, forgot how different it is from the rest of Az.

Your last statement really sums up the Jeep lifestyle...without a group of fellow Jeepers/friends to enjoy all this with, it's just driving over stuff.

Wayalife :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bruduc

WOW JLX Will have to work hard to do a better coverage 😉
Those places are unbelievable , thanks again and again to share those experiences with us .

kpig

Awesome video. I love how you capture the personal side of the experience. Thank you for sharing.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Awesome job! Crazy about the power loss. I’m sure There’s a programmer company trying to figure it out as we type here.

Tanktitan

For the umpteenth time, and not the last, AWESOME VIDEO!

Eddie, which engines were the guys running? What was the setup on the ones that lost power? I know Jeep will resolve it but just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Just finished watching and enjoyed every second of it. I want to mention once again the details an attention you give to the soundtracks[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Eddie I noticed on your hood the windshield bump rests have some covers or something, like sand color or so unless I am hallucinating[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

A very well done wrap up to what looks to have been yet another amazing trip! I do love northern AZ and need to get up that way for some trails. Great job as always!

Side question - Is it your mic, aftermarket exhaust or just different OE exhaust on the JL’s vs JK’s that give them that growl heard while hill climbing? It sounds great to me!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

benatc1

Hooked
Very awesome! Great scenery in part 4, definitely some cool spots along the way. Alex and I want to go to the grand canyon, and Zion, hopefully sooner than later! Thanks for sharing everything as always!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

Great series - great cinematography as always, Cindy :) I love seeing the early stages of the new JL unfold - these are the pathfinder jeeps and manufacturers out there figuring out all the new quirks and limits on the new platform - cheers to y'all and continued R&D success. :beer:

Top Bottom