Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

The final days of the JLX would be one that took us to the north, all the way up into Utah and then back into Arizona again. Along the way, we'd get to play in Cinder Hills near Flagstaff, go for a hike through Antelope Canyon and learn about the Navajo culture at a fine dining establishment called, "Into the Grand". Before reaching the Bar 10 Ranch, the end of our thousand mile Journey, we would also get to take a quick trip through Zion National Park and stare down the steep canyon walls of Toroweap. We hope you enjoy our 4th and final episode of REUNION and we'd be grateful if you could LIKE it on YouTube and share it with a friend. Thanks for watching!

The first annual Nitto JL-Experience was presented by KMC Wheels. A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mel and Lisa Wade for inviting Cindy and I to be a part of this epic adventure. Of course, none of this would have been possible without their awesome support crew and you might know them better as Greg Melacon, Harris Wells, Kelly Carter, Cory Peterson and Randy Byers. Sponsors of the JL-Experience and their drivers included Tom Allen from PSC, Justin Mclane from JKS, Dave Schlossberg from Synergy, CJ Breaux from Tactical Off Road and Loren Healy from Nitto. David Brumbley was the official videographer of the JL-Experience and Ali Mansour filmed the event for Nitto's Driving Line. Last but not least, a special thanks needs to go out to George, Mandy and Wyatt for opening up their property to us.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: Congratulations DMF for WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses.

Fantastic! The whole series. Beautifully done!

Awesome video.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

that was awesome!

I haven't been in Flagstaff in a long time, forgot how different it is from the rest of Az.

Your last statement really sums up the Jeep lifestyle...without a group of fellow Jeepers/friends to enjoy all this with, it's just driving over stuff.

Wayalife

A great ending to an awesome trip! You footage of that country out in Arizona and southern Utah is stunning! Thanks again for taking us along!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

WOW JLX Will have to work hard to do a better coverage 😉
    Those places are unbelievable , thanks again and again to share those experiences with us .

Awesome video. I love how you capture the personal side of the experience. Thank you for sharing.
    2013 JKUR "Pigpen" sold
    2015 JKUR "Shrimp Boots"

Wow Outstanding !! Why does it have to end.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU

Knows a Thing or Two elgordomucho's Avatar
    God I miss Arizona. Also hilarious that Mel took his shot prior to the toast!lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great wrap to the series! Thanks for taking us along for the ride. 🍻

Any definitive answers yet as to the power loss the JL has up the steep inclines yet? I thought the manual shifting eliminated the issue.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast