Show me your mud flaps!

bhaner

Looking for ideas on mud flaps. Being in Washington state sucks...

If you have mud flaps that work with 40's even better! Post some pictures please!

Brute

Hooked
dust 1.jpg

Yes...WA & UT both require mud flaps...these are Terrorflex...they easily quick disconnect in 30 seconds by pulling a retaining pin...

Oregon also requires mud flaps (I've been pulled over in both WA & OR for no mud flaps...fortunately only given a warning, hence why I have them on now...

bhaner

View attachment 316479

Yes...WA & UT both require mud flaps...these are Terrorflex...they easily quick disconnect in 30 seconds by pulling a retaining pin...

Oregon also requires mud flaps (I've been pulled over in both WA & OR for no mud flaps...fortunately only given a warning, hence why I have them on now...

How wide are those?

jesse3638

Hooked
I believe so. CA does too under certain circumstances, but that's something I haven't been tagged for yet.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Better knock on wood..haha.
View attachment 316479

Yeah being in CA I know I need them but I'm holding off until I get pulled over for it.
There's an idea... Make the flaps out of giant bull balls like the old trend for the trailer hitches. Maybe it'll offend enough people that they'll change the law. 😂🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Off topic I saw a guy locally driving a moderately lifted truck. He had a length of chain with some 2 to 3" nuts (Bolt and nut) threaded onto it hanging from his trailer hitch. Took me a min to realize what his intent was..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WhiteMetal

Yeah up in Canada you need them to I use to have the terraflex mud flaps but with there aluminum hanger, I was breaking them. So dabbed up some semi hangers and peter built flaps, they look ugly as shit but can be removed by 1 push pin IMG_1300.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom