35" factory special order for Rubicon???

Bernard

Hi all.

Is there ANY WAY to special order a new JLU Rubicon, form factory, with 35" wheels?

Any way at all, so the 35" will be reflected in the window-sticker and/or the VIN?

Bernard

35" factory special order for Rubicon???

Welcome to Wayalife! I’m not sure you’d want a 35” wheel... tire maybe but...

jeeeep

Hooked
The Jeeps on the lots with the Mopar lift and 35's are available if you want to pay 5x the price of the parts :icon_crazy:

might be on the window stick but as a dealer add on, not the factory options

I haven't seen any option to order from factory with 35's and it showing as part of the VIN or build sheet

Bernard

Welcome to Wayalife! I’m not sure you’d want a 35” wheel... tire maybe but...
Thanks - I have been here for a while now...reading .
Sure - not 35" rims... 35" tires (on 17" rims):yup:

The Jeeps on the lots with the Mopar lift and 35's are available if you want to pay 5x the price of the parts :icon_crazy:

might be on the window stick but as a dealer add on, not the factory options

I haven't seen any option to order from factory with 35's and it showing as part of the VIN or build sheet

Thanks.
I am aware of all the dealer's options - I'm talking "out of the factory"...

Thanks - I have been here for a while now...reading .
Sure - not 35" rims... 35" tires (on 17" rims):yup:

Thanks.
I am aware of all the dealer's options - I'm talking "out of the factory"...
As stated above no, that is a dealer add on only. You can not get a VIN specific build off the assembly line with that option.

WJCO

Meme King
Have your dealer add them to the build but then have your sales rep or manager sign a paper that says the 35inch tires will not affect any claims in regards to vehicle warranty.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, no. The largest size you can get from the factory is a 285 or 33" tire and that's just on a Rubicon.

Bernard

Thanks for all the answers.

Have your dealer add them to the build but then have your sales rep or manager sign a paper that says the 35inch tires will not affect any claims in regards to vehicle warranty.

My guess would he has been burned by factory warranty issues.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nope. No warranty issues.

Why?

I was wondering the same thing.

I plan a long trip abroad and need to register the wrangler at that country - you can not register it there, with tires/wheels with size other than what comes out of the factory (has as base or an option) or a size that the manufacturer authorized in writing...:(
Lift regulations there are also a pain, but in the case of the JLU Rubicon, its not really an issue for 35".

Top Bottom