Evo level kit

VMSHack

So I finally got my evo leveling kit on, (stock bumpers no extra weight) the front looks like a lot of space. The sway bar looks like it may need longer links. And maybe brake lines. Are these needed for the level kit? It is a 2013 2 door Rubicon.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I added longer sway bar quick disconnects also. I think even with the weight of a bumper and winch you would probably need longer links. No problem with the brakes lines length.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Pretty sure you will need sway bar links, did you measure actual lift? I ended up with 3” of lift with the leveling kit and have an 80lb bumper and a winch. My brake lines in the front were long enough but I changed them anyway

catahoula

Caught the Bug
For those who replaced links and lines which ones did you go with?

I first tried steinhauser. I liked how they worked, when greased they did get dirty quick, and like some of the reviews they were a little noisy. I changed to JKS adjustable. Love how they are greased and not noisy like the others. If you so some searching they can be had pretty cheap too

VMSHack

I first tried steinhauser. I liked how they worked, when greased they did get dirty quick, and like some of the reviews they were a little noisy. I changed to JKS adjustable. Love how they are greased and not noisy like the others. If you so some searching they can be had pretty cheap too

Found jks Links for the Rubicon for $130, I noticed on another thread you said you had jks brake line extensions.....is that the longer lines or the relocation bracket?

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Bear_JT

Hooked
I went with JKS Quicker Disconnects. I’ve used the JKS on my old TJ in the past and now on my JKU. I really like them and like catahoula said they are quiet and easy to grease. If you go with these, I’d say get the longer of the two options.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I love your jeep and I love your signature about dogs. :) Cheers!

Thanks brother! Catahoula was the breed of my little girl I lost in June. The quote was from a you tube video called "The Circle" with a chocolate lab. I highly recommend watching it. Post up some pics of your rig!

Top Bottom