New Year's Kickoff Pre-Run Caravan from NorCal

Ruvicon

For those of you from NorCal and attending Friday's Pre-Run, let me know if you're interested in a caravan down either I-5 South (or 99 South) on Thursday morning toward Bakersfield, then Barstow toward the meeting location. I'm coming from Turlock and was thinking of leaving around 7am, but I'm flexible depending on what the group wants to do. Let me know...

Vic

Ruvicon

I'm leaving Thursday so I can't roll with you, but 7am seems a bit late from what I know know so far.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

It’s just under an 8 hour drive from Turlock, so with a lunch stop, we’d arrive around 4pm. Depending on how many stops we make to collect other Jeeps, it’ll probably push us closer to 5pm which is a respectable time barring any mechanical issues. As I said earlier, I’m open to any departure time including 6am.

And yes, it’s a Thursday morning departure. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

It’s just under an 8 hour drive from Turlock, so with a lunch stop, we’d arrive around 4pm. Depending on how many stops we make to collect other Jeeps, it’ll probably push us closer to 5pm which is a respectable time barring any mechanical issues. As I said earlier, I’m open to any departure time including 6am.

And yes, it’s a Thursday morning departure. [emoji23]

Lol. Yeah, sorry for misreading the first post. We plan on leaving Palmdale whenever my wife and I are both home from work on Thursday, so you'll probably have already rolled by our area by then unless we both knock off early. I'll follow the thread and jump back in if it looks like our timing may mesh.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ruvicon

Ok, so I’m leaving Turlock at 7am on Thursday heading down 99 South. First stop is at Fossil Discovery Center (19450 Ave 21 1/2, Chowchilla 93610) where Astroman (Jim) will meet me.

Top Bottom