Waves* New from Utah!

tylertakesphotos

:standing wave: I'm Tyler, new here, been binging on the Wayalife Youtube videos and I just met and was sent here by RESURECTIONJK who has already proven to be a stand-up and very cool guy. I just picked up a decently modified 14' JKUR that I'm getting ready to go through and improve/modify to my standards and taste. I live in SLC, about 3.5 hours from my favorite place in the world, Moab. I've been a Toyota guy for quite some time but just moved into a Rubicon and I'm getting very excited to get it on the rocks and to get my wrench hands into it. I've not quite had it two weeks yet, but I will get it out for some actual photos soon. Thanks for having me!

tylertakesphotos

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Glad you’re here brother. Good times to be had. Appreciate the shout!

Welcome, I’m from Utah as well. Just a little further North.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Sandy. Great to have more locals

So many Utah guys! I'm taking mine in for 5.13 gears here soon then I need to pump the 500 miles out to break them in. Buuuuuut, then maybe we should all do some Utah wheeling? Been talking to RESURECTIONJK about doing some close day stuff and some longer Moab weekend trips as well. Anyone in?
I'd like to upgrade the shocks on my long arms and go through it a bit more first also before a Moab trip.

trplxj

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

So many Utah guys! I'm taking mine in for 5.13 gears here soon then I need to pump the 500 miles out to break them in. Buuuuuut, then maybe we should all do some Utah wheeling? Been talking to RESURECTIONJK about doing some close day stuff and some longer Moab weekend trips as well. Anyone in?
I'd like to upgrade the shocks on my long arms and go through it a bit more first also before a Moab trip.

I wouldn’t mind doing a day run in the spring. My Jeep is quite ready yet. I still need bump stops, limit straps, rocker skids, and front locker before I’m ready to hit the trails.

trplxj

Short list, lol

It’s pretty short compared to where I started in July. The Jeep went in the garage bone stock. Now it sits on one tons, 37’s, custom 4 link rear and 3 link front, and dual t cases. And it’s a WJ, so almost everything had to be built or modified to get it to work. I’ve put countless hours into this thing. It’s getting there.

I feel like the list is pretty short compared to where I started. LOL. Jeeps, a love/hate relationship.

IMG_1771.jpg

tylertakesphotos

It’s pretty short compared to where I started in July. The Jeep went in the garage bone stock. Now it sits on one tons, 37’s, custom 4 link rear and 3 link front, and dual t cases. And it’s a WJ, so almost everything had to be built or modified to get it to work. I’ve put countless hours into this thing. It’s getting there.

I feel like the list is pretty short compared to where I started. LOL. Jeeps, a love/hate relationship.

View attachment 317028

Wow! Cant wait to see this thing out on the rocks! Awesome build man, love it!

Taz81

Welcome,

Myself & my dad (Farrier, He's on here too) went from a '83 Toyota Pickup sitting around watching ALL of Eddie & Cindy's Videos to moving to our '00 TJ. Which in time going to be upgrading here soon.

Wave from Kingman, Az :thumb:

Top Bottom