Sports cars

Parks34

Although I love the jeep, I've always been into fast cars. I'd love to see any of your guys sports cars or quick cars. Gonna start this out with my 01 s2000

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ha! Owned! Divorce!

:furious3:

Had a buddy that owned two Cobras - an original 427 and a Contemporary Classics 427 replica. He let me drive them. They were un-frickin-believable! Fastest cars I've ever driven.
His buddy who also lives in Pittsburgh, owns the GT40 in this poster that's licensed for the street. :crazyeyes: It is so damn badass. I got to breathe on this one. Damn, now I got a boner....

GT40.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
:furious3:

Had a buddy that owned two Cobras - an original 427 and a Contemporary Classics 427 replica. He let me drive them. They were un-frickin-believable! Fastest cars I've ever driven.
His buddy who also lives in Pittsburgh, owns the GT40 in this poster that's licensed for the street. :crazyeyes: It is so damn badass. I got to breathe on this one. Damn, now I got a boner....

View attachment 316997

I have driven my client's superformance Cobra. I've driven a lot of modern sports cars, that thing scared the shit out of me. Complete unmitigated power! If I ever shift gears out of the jeep world into sports cars, that would be what I would have.

Ddays

Hooked
I have driven my client's superformance Cobra. I've driven a lot of modern sports cars, that thing scared the shit out of me. Complete unmitigated power! If I ever shift gears out of the jeep world into sports cars, that would be what I would have.

LOL, I abandoned the blind goal I had in my 20's to build a Cobra some day because I know I'd kill myself in one. Your right on - the line between grinning like a damned fool to being scared absolutely shitless was extremely thin! Like about an inch of skinny pedal travel. But damn, those things were FUN!

wjtstudios

Hooked
LOL, I abandoned the blind goal I had in my 20's to build a Cobra some day because I know I'd kill myself in one. Your right on - the line between grinning like a damned fool to being scared absolutely shitless was extremely thin! Like about an inch of skinny pedal travel. But damn, those things were FUN!

They’re insane. I’d have to increase my life insurance policy, but it’s on the bucket list.

longarmwj

IMG_1798.jpg
IMG_2443.jpg
56069918663__72D0E797-83E6-41E9-A1B1-CB97949B0E51.jpg
IMG_4198.jpg
Working in the car industry for a number of years allowed me to drive a number of awesome vehicles, especially as the last dealership I sold in was a higher end one. One of my favorites being the Spyker C8 Laviolette. We actually sold it to a local exotics dealership and I was so excited to drive it there that I didn’t get a picture of it until I dropped it off lol. It was a trade in on a Dodge Demon. The interior is designed to be just like a post war air plane and is super cool.

And then Drew has a 2004 350Z that we are in the process of fixing up from its pitiful state.
IMG_3532.jpg

longarmwj

How's that thing coming along anyways? Did you get the seats all cleaned up so you could sit in it?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We did but the window tracks are so fucked up that it does no good. We cleaned them to perfection and covered the gaps in the windows but even sealed up, the humidity made it remold almost instantly so cleaning it has become a chore. I think we are going to totally strip the interior and either clean the seats and carpet or just get new seats and carpet and then install them back once the windows are actually fixed. Turns out Zs are ALMOST as expensive as Jeeps.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Currently the Jeep is my daily and I'm sports car-less with kids.

But I've had a '92 300ZX, '04 WRX STI, '07 MX-5, '12 Shelby GT500- all tweaked out and stick shifts.

View attachment 317009

Last edited:

longarmwj

Currently the Jeep is my daily and I'm sports car-less with kids.

But I've had a '92 300ZX, '04 WRX STI, '07 MX-5, '12 Shelby GT500- all tweaked out and stick shifts.

View attachment 317009

Beautiful Shelby. I’ve tossed around the idea of getting a new GT. I drove a couple and now I want one lol.

The 300ZX is a car both me and Drew lust after. In my opinion they’re beautiful, and if you can find a TT one you’re golden.....until the motor has to be rebuilt lol.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Beautiful Shelby. I’ve tossed around the idea of getting a new GT. I drove a couple and now I want one lol.

The 300ZX is a car both me and Drew lust after. In my opinion they’re beautiful, and if you can find a TT one you’re golden.....until the motor has to be rebuilt lol.

It was nice. I had one of the last signed Carol Shelby VIN plates for the dash before he passed. I had to get the rear wheels widened and ran 305 nitro drag radials just to hook up. When kid #2 arrived, the darned rear facing seat wouldn't fit. Even with the passenger seat full forward. I had to sell it. :naw:

Top Bottom