Thread: Adams front 1310 yokes

Adams front 1310 yokes

I ended up with two brand new Adams driveshaft yokes, one for the front axle -and the other for the transfer case on a JKU. ( I think it would work fine on a jk as well) If you are going to switch from the factory front to an aftermarket shaft, these will be needed to complete that job. I already had yokes, but these were sent to me with a front driveshaft I purchased, and I didn't realize they were part of the kit that I ordered. They are New... still have original box. I'll sell them both in the box for 90 dollars shipped in the US. Brand new. Thanks... I hate to see them sitting forever in a box when a jeep could be using them somewhere!
    God's area code is 406!
    PastorJohnMontana

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup View Post
    I ended up with two brand new Adams driveshaft yokes, one for the front axle -and the other for the transfer case on a JKU. ( I think it would work fine on a jk as well) If you are going to switch from the factory front to an aftermarket shaft, these will be needed to complete that job. I already had yokes, but these were sent to me with a front driveshaft I purchased, and I didn't realize they were part of the kit that I ordered. They are New... still have original box. I'll sell them both in the box for 90 dollars shipped in the US. Brand new. Thanks... I hate to see them sitting forever in a box when a jeep could be using them somewhere!
    Still have these... no one putting on a new front driveshaft? These are new and less than 1/2 the cost to buy the set new.
    God's area code is 406!
    PastorJohnMontana

Sold to a member!

These are sold and shipped!
    God's area code is 406!
    PastorJohnMontana