New to this forum and want say HI!

I just Bought a 2010 JKU all done up just the way I wanted!
Ripp SuperCharger kit with BRAND NEW Vortech SuperCharger
Level 10 BulletProof Transmission BRAND NEW
LED Headlights
LED Tail lights
Windshield mount LED fog lights
2.5" lift kit with FOX 2.0 Shocks
MBRP Exhaust
Aftermarket steel rock sliders
Aftermarket steel front bumper
Aftermarket steel rear bumper
Wrangler Duratrac 285 10 ply tires with aftermarket rims with spare
Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer
Terra Flex front big brake kit with slotted rotors
Steel braided brake lines
513 gears
Leather Seats
Pioneer touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth
2 10" Kicker Subs with custom box
1000 Kicker Amp
Kicker door speakers[emoji41]
Image1545680521.041676.jpg Image1545680541.927440.jpg Image1545680562.446359.jpg Image1545680592.345586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Nice jeep! Welcome to the family!
Hows the jeep with 5.13 and 285s?

I was wondering the same. Like a go kart off the line? Its itching for some 35’s.

Great find. In hind sight, I should have just bought a Jeep already built the way i wanted it. Woulda saved a lot of money.

I was wondering the same. Like a go kart off the line? Its itching for some 35’s.

Great find. In hind sight, I should have just bought a Jeep already built the way i wanted it. Woulda saved a lot of money.

You don’t think the 5.13 match up with the 33’s I don’t know what you mean by a go kart off the line?. It does have a skinny peddle with the supercharger!
Thanks all for the nice greetings ✌️
Look forward to all the knowledge here!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

It’s a 3.8. I doubt it’s any faster than a turd swirling around the bowl on its way out partially clogged with yesterday’s TP.

I don’t know, when i was still selling we had a Ripp charged 3.8 come in on 5.13s and 35s and that thing would throw you back in your seat...

Welcome to WAL. As others have said, great color!

Thanks it will definitely set you back in your seat!! Yes I love the color also! I think he must have a 3.6 and just busting my 3.8 balls witch with the RIPP and level 10 bulletproof transmission puts out more HP than his! Lmao

longarmwj

Thanks it will definitely set you back in your seat!! Yes I love the color also! I think he must have a 3.6 and just busting my 3.8 balls witch with the RIPP and level 10 bulletproof transmission puts out more HP than his! Lmao

Eh superchargers aren’t looked too highly on around here. The general consensus is why supercharge when you could V8 swap, which is what I personally would do unless I was able to get a supercharger for a hearty discount. Then comes the fun part of figuring out how to get it to work without power surging or overheating.

I love my 3.6.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

:cheesy: that’s some funny shit! First your transmission doesn’t make horsepower and you supercrapper doesn’t make 94 horsepower. If it did, everyone would run one. Good try though.

SLO

You don’t think the 5.13 match up with the 33’s

It comes down to personal preference but 5.13’s are a little high for 33’s unless I missed something about your transmission having different gearing than stock. I had 5.13’s with 37’s and I still didn’t like the high rpm’s on the freeway. It was great on the trails so I wouldn’t have changed it but with 33’s...

I don’t know what you mean by a go kart off the line?. It does have a skinny peddle with the supercharger!

I was thinking about an electric go-kart...they have instant torque.

longarmwj

:cheesy: that’s some funny shit! First your transmission doesn’t make horsepower and you supercrapper doesn’t make 94 horsepower. If it did, everyone would run one. Good try though.

The Ripp dynos out to 240ish to the wheels on the 3.8. The stock 3.6 puts 215ish to the ground. That’s a difference of only 25 horsepower lol.

Throw an intake, exhaust, and tuner on the 3.6 and I’m sure you’d exceed the 240 wheel power mark at a fraction of the cost.

Now supercharge the 3.6 and then you’re talking

WJCO

Meme King
Hey, Superchargers are pretty tits (I know, Ryan, not your thing) on the road, but if you ever take it on the trail, here's what you'll end up with:

Top Bottom