Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Evo Slider Question

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    One of these would solve both issues - you like the weld on and wife needs a step

Attachment 322930
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    You could always order the EVO low angle slider. They provide a larger area to step up on.
    Thanks and yeah I came across that the other day. I guess what it comes down to to is if there is going to be a big difference between the slider in the boat slider for the step. I guess how much lower and wider could the boat step really be compared to the well on i have now? You guys think quarter to half inch lower half inch wider?

Also I know I'm giving up strength going to bolt on.

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Thanks and yeah I came across that the other day. I guess what it comes down to to is if there is going to be a big difference between the slider in the boat slider for the step. I guess how much lower and wider could the boat step really be compared to the well on i have now? You guys think quarter to half inch lower half inch wider?

Also I know I'm giving up strength going to bolt on.
    I'm running PSC Brawler Rockers. They are a boat side and for offer a little step. I can't see them offering a whole lot more than the low angle EVO sliders. They also sit 1-1.5" below the door silk. You have to lift you leg pretty high to step up onto them. Sounds like maybe she wants a lower step?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    You could always order the EVO low angle slider. They provide a larger area to step up on.
    Yeah I called Evo and love the honesty and straight forward advice they gave me. He said i would gain maybe a 1/4 inch wider and 1/4 to 1/2 inch lower step and even though it will look more like a step it will closely resemble what I currently have on now with the gap in between the bar and the Jeep.
    Last edited by MericaMade; 04-30-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567