S-pod 6 switch used

termite23

Used S-pod 6 switch. Went up to a 8 switch. everything works. Main wire harness has a cut/exposed wire, but can easily be repaired. Make offer

Attachments

• IMG_3322 (1).jpg
    IMG_3322 (1).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_3321.jpg
    IMG_3321.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3323 (1).jpg
    IMG_3323 (1).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 252

longarmwj

Sorry not everyone is as enlightened as you. How are those control arms treating you? The ones that you knowingly bought that where sold by Extreme Terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Perfectly fine. Considering the fact that i agreed to buy them before I knew they were extreme terrain, so i went through with what i told the guy.

You seem to have an issue with a lot of things posted here as of recent. Why don’t you just leave like the rest of the trolls?

SLO

Dang, didn’t know all the went down way back then.

I had an sPod that I need to dump now because the gigantic Source doesn’t have a home any more with the LS going in. Robbie at Motech told me about Switch-Pros. It looks like their source is super compact. Anyone know anything about them?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Dang, didn’t know all the went down way back then.

I had an sPod that I need to dump now because the gigantic Source doesn’t have a home any more with the LS going in. Robbie at Motech told me about Switch-Pros. It looks like their source is super compact. Anyone know anything about them?

I recently installed the Switch-Pros. Super small mounts on the firewall behind the battery. Bought the A-pillar trim for the switch. Looks great. Sorry no photos right now.

Top Bottom