VIDEO : DREAMING of a WAYALIFE White Wheeling Christmas

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MERRY CHRISTMAS
If you're anything like Cindy and I and often find yourself dreaming of a white Christmas, if only to go wheeling in it, here's a short video that highlights some of the fun we've had over the years, with a few of our Jeeps and out in the snow.

We hope you're able to spend this joyous time of year with family and friends and of course, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Cindy, Eddie & Tessa

:hohoho:

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and wish everyone here a Merry Christmas. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random.

UPDATE: The WINNER of the shot glasses is Dale72. CONGRATULATIONS!

Merry Christmas to you, Cindy, Tessa, Moby Jet Rusty Emma Jane and Pappy. Probably missed a couple. And to my extended WAL family as well you have all made it a great year!
[emoji482]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool clips! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Thank you my friend. A very Merry Christmas to you and Tina :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you, Cindy, Tessa, Moby Jet Rusty Emma Jane and Pappy. Probably missed a couple. And to my extended WAL family as well you have all made it a great year!
[emoji482]

:cheesy: Thanks! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Merry Christmas to everybody, and thank you for everything that you do for the community and the forum!!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well :)

That was fun!! Love the end too!

Good times my friend - Merry Christmas :)

1:03 says it all.
Great video guys. Merry Christmas

You know it! Merry Christmas to you and your family :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Snow wheeling is the best! Thanks for the video clips. Merry Christmas all!

So glad you enjoyed the clips - Merry Christmas!

Perfect video to summarize some great memories.
Happy Holidays

Thanks! Good times for sure and a very Merry Christmas to you :)

Love snow wheeling! Great job! Thanks for all the amazing videos this year!

Always a ton of fun to get out in the white stuff. Merry Christmas :)

What good memories, Merry Christmas to you Eddie and Cindy, thank you so much for Wayalife

You bet! Great to have you here and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas :thumb:

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy and the rest of the forum!!!

And a Merry Christmas to you :)

Merry Christmas

Likewise, Merry Christmas :)

Brute

Hooked
A very cool montage of snow wheeling clips...what you don't see is poor Cindy slogging through the snow to get the great footage...

Mele Kalikimaka to both of you!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A very cool montage of snow wheeling clips...what you don't see is poor Cindy slogging through the snow to get the great footage...

Mele Kalikimaka to both of you!

LOL - So much truth :crazyeyes: :D

Merry Christmas my friend :cool:

jdofmemi

Merry Christmas, and thanks to all the Wayalife family for making the Jeep experience a joy.

Thanks to Eddie and family for making this place we can all enjoy.

Top Bottom