Thread: Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60 Calipers

Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60 Calipers

Took my jeep on the road for the first time since the build. One of my front calipers won't release.

There must be a factory defect of some sort. I can't find anything wrong with the lines or install.

Does anyone know what caliper Dynatrac uses? I tried to call them today but no answer.
    Byron Haner - Wickersham, Wa
    2016 JKUR HR
    Evo Offroad DTD w/Evo Lever
    Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60/80
    40" Procomp MT, 17" B.A.D. Wheels

My Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bhaner View Post
    Took my jeep on the road for the first time since the build. One of my front calipers won't release.

There must be a factory defect of some sort. I can't find anything wrong with the lines or install.

Does anyone know what caliper Dynatrac uses? I tried to call them today but no answer.
    I wanna say they are off a Dodge 2500, or F250, but I could be wrong. For some reason that just sticks in my head though.
    '14 JKUR

bhaner -- thanks for purchasing our ProRock XD60 axle! Sorry we didn't answer the phone when you called -- we're in the midst of an office overhaul with paint and carpet, and our phones are down as a result. I'll try to reach engineering and ask about the caliper. Is the axle brand new, or has it been sitting a little while? -Cole
    Last edited by Dynatrac; 12-26-2018 at 06:59 PM.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

Sorry folks but all our Communications are down. Probably be another hour or 2 before they get back up. I’m on my cell phone right now. The calipers are Ram 1500. Can’t remember the MY range, but 2014 should be safe. Please PM us and we can send you replacement today. Under Warranty. -Jim
    Last edited by Dynatrac; 12-26-2018 at 06:59 PM.

www.dynatrac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
    bhaner -- thanks for purchasing our ProRock XD60 axle! Sorry we didn't answer the phone when you called -- we're in the midst of an office overhaul with paint and carpet, and our phones are down as a result. I'll try to reach engineering and ask about the caliper. Is the axle brand new, or has it been sitting a little while?
    Got the 60/80 crate in September if I remember right. Just installed in the last couple months.

First on road drive monday. Has about 1/4 mile on it.
    2016 JKUR HR

My Build Thread

Sorry folks but all our Communications are down. Probably be another hour or 2 before they get back up. I’m on my cell phone right now. The calipers are Ram 1500. Can’t remember the MY range, but 2014 should be safe. Please PM us and we can send you replacement today. Under Warranty. -Jim
    Thanks! You guys are on top of it!
    2016 JKUR HR

My Build Thread

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Another reason why there is only ONE choice when it comes to axles. Jim and his team are the best of the best.

If only other businesses modeled their customer service like this. One day I'll own something Dynatrac..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got the caliper on Monday and was able to get it installed and go for a drive!

Thanks Dynatrac for the quick and awesome support!
    2016 JKUR HR

My Build Thread

Got the caliper on Monday and was able to get it installed and go for a drive!

Thanks Dynatrac for the quick and awesome support!
    Glad you're back on the road! And thanks again for being a Dynatrac customer!

www.dynatrac.com