Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    I was actually just referring to all the speculation as to why. Pretty safe to say it's not because they made to many.
    Does make you wonder if there is pushback on the 2L turbo though. There seems to be a bunch of those on the lots. Not as many V6's

Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Does make you wonder if there is pushback on the 2L turbo though. There seems to be a bunch of those on the lots. Not as many V6's
    I'm so out of the loop on what's going on at home. Every 4 months is getting old. But you may be on to something there. Last search I did online of what's on the lots near home, I think the majority were the 2L .

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Vehicle prices in general are retarded. Have you seen what a Tahoe or F-150 costs? Everything is stupid expensive.
    Friend of mine got a fully optioned Yukon Denali earlier this year. I think it was around $90k. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Friend of mine got a fully optioned Yukon Denali earlier this year. I think it was around $90k. Unbelievable.

It's insane. You can option out a F250 SD and get it to go over $100k now.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Unbelievable, and insane. The exact words that come to my mind. Vehicles are so damned expensive, itís hard to believe! As long as people keep paying it, thatís how it will be, and eventually Iíll pony up for a JL, too.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Oh yeah. I know another guy that got a top of the line F450 a couple of months ago. I never asked him what it cost, but Iím sure itís north of $100k. On a civil servantís salary. He must have a ton of OT. No kids, which helps.

Oh yeah. I know another guy that got a top of the line F450 a couple of months ago. I never asked him what it cost, but Iím sure itís north of $100k. On a civil servantís salary. He must have a ton of OT. No kids, which helps.

My brother in law just bought one of those to pull his horse trailer with. I never thought I'd ever say something rode stiffer than my wifes F250SD. There are dumptrucks on the market that ride better than that damn thing. Shit, my Jeep rides like a Limo compared to it. We took a 3hr trip with them and I think I ended up 6" shorter by the time we got there Not sure what he paid for it but he can have it!

My brother in law just bought one of those to pull his horse trailer with. I never thought I'd ever say something rode stiffer than my wifes F250SD. There are dumptrucks on the market that ride better than that damn thing. Shit, my Jeep rides like a Limo compared to it. We took a 3hr trip with them and I think I ended up 6" shorter by the time we got there Not sure what he paid for it but he can have it!
    Loaded or unloaded?

Buying a new vehicle is quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone can do with their money short of setting it on fire. I did it once... Never again. Especially pickups. I'll let someone else pay for the bulk of the depreciation and I'll buy it 3 years later.

I still get angry when I think about that new truck I bought 25 years ago. 🤣

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    My new ram 3500 rides like a bucking brick. 🙄
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Loaded or unloaded?

Buying a new vehicle is quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone can do with their money short of setting it on fire. I did it once... Never again. Especially pickups. I'll let someone else pay for the bulk of the depreciation and I'll buy it 3 years later.

I still get angry when I think about that new truck I bought 25 years ago. 🤣

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Iíve bought used, since 2009, except for a couple of 2 door Wranglers, and that Grand Cherokee. Hard to find a used 4x4 Grand, with a V8 around here. Iíll probably never own another brand new pickup. Too damned expensive. Disclaimer: This rule does not apply to a JL, lol.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast