Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

$1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

Anyone on the fence over a JL purchase check this offer out. I just received this in the mail yesterday. If you don't get one of these take a screen shot and take it to your dealer. This offer states on the back if original certificate is lost dealer can check eligibility via DEALERconnect or by calling the FCA US incentives Assistance center. I don't know what the criteria was for me having received this, but I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure about a month ago.

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

I've received two of those over the last month. The local dealership (and from what I read online) has a ridiculous amount of JL inventory so I think there is a push to start moving some vehicles. Perhaps there will be some good deals to be made soon.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

$1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

I recently saw an article in the press about how Jeep, for reasons not clearly explained, is turning out wranglers faster than dealerships can sell them. Some are even ending up in rental car fleets. Seems consistent with the incentives that some have mentioned here. Unfortunately I can’t find the article now, or I’d post a link.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by fiend; 12-27-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    I recently saw an article in the press about how Jeep, for reasons not clearly explained, is turning out wranglers faster than dealerships can sell them. Some are even ending up in rental car fleets. Seems consistent with the incentives that some have mentioned here. Unfortunately I can’t find the article now, or I’d post a link.
    I read an article like that yesterday.

https://carbuzz.com/news/dealers-hav...on-their-hands
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Interesting. Must be a regional thing. My dealer did a search for one that I wanted and I even whittled down my "must have" list to see what was out there and no dice. There are some '19's but not very many in the Western Pa area. I even looked in Eastern Ohio and didn't find what I wanted. Ended up having to order from the factory & wait

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I read an article like that yesterday.

https://carbuzz.com/news/dealers-hav...on-their-hands
    That’s the same one I saw.

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I've received two of those over the last month. The local dealership (and from what I read online) has a ridiculous amount of JL inventory so I think there is a push to start moving some vehicles. Perhaps there will be some good deals to be made soon.
    I actually stopped by my local dealer just yesterday, out of 9 Rubicon unlimiteds on the lot, 7 were 2L Turbos. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I don't know what the criteria was for me having received this, but I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure about a month ago.
    Because you currently own a Jeep Wrangler. A lot of times manufacturers will pull regional sales records to see who purchased a Wrangler between the years of 2xxx to 2xxx and cross reference them with current DMV data to see who still owns said vehicle and send out stuff like this to try to get them to come trade. And by the manufacturer I mean their computer systems .

Chances are while you do get an additional 1,000 off a JL, they probably hold that 1,000 in trade value, if you trade. I’d be willing to bet that trade is required to get that additional discount.

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    I actually stopped by my local dealer just yesterday, out of 9 Rubicon unlimiteds on the lot, 7 were 2L Turbos. Hmm
    ^^ This is what I ran into. The 2L is tempting but this is a long term vehicle for me and I didn't want to chance it. Honestly, if it was a stand alone engine and not the mild hybrid, I would be more likely to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Because you currently own a Jeep Wrangler. A lot of times manufacturers will pull regional sales records to see who purchased a Wrangler between the years of 2xxx to 2xxx and cross reference them with current DMV data to see who still owns said vehicle and send out stuff like this to try to get them to come trade. And by the manufacturer I mean their computer systems .

Chances are while you do get an additional 1,000 off a JL, they probably hold that 1,000 in trade value, if you trade. I’d be willing to bet that trade is required to get that additional discount.
    I broke out the magnifying glass & read the fine print. No mention of trade requirements. I'm not intending to trade in anything (unless they'll take the wife's goddam horses ) so we'll see what happens here soon.

Also probably because the price of a new JLU not that many people are buying them

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast