$1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone on the fence over a JL purchase check this offer out. I just received this in the mail yesterday. If you don't get one of these take a screen shot and take it to your dealer. This offer states on the back if original certificate is lost dealer can check eligibility via DEALERconnect or by calling the FCA US incentives Assistance center. I don't know what the criteria was for me having received this, but I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure about a month ago.

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've received two of those over the last month. The local dealership (and from what I read online) has a ridiculous amount of JL inventory so I think there is a push to start moving some vehicles. Perhaps there will be some good deals to be made soon.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I recently saw an article in the press about how Jeep, for reasons not clearly explained, is turning out wranglers faster than dealerships can sell them. Some are even ending up in rental car fleets. Seems consistent with the incentives that some have mentioned here. Unfortunately I can’t find the article now, or I’d post a link.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

Ddays

Hooked
Interesting. Must be a regional thing. My dealer did a search for one that I wanted and I even whittled down my "must have" list to see what was out there and no dice. There are some '19's but not very many in the Western Pa area. I even looked in Eastern Ohio and didn't find what I wanted. Ended up having to order from the factory & wait :bored01:

boardsurfer

I've received two of those over the last month. The local dealership (and from what I read online) has a ridiculous amount of JL inventory so I think there is a push to start moving some vehicles. Perhaps there will be some good deals to be made soon.
I actually stopped by my local dealer just yesterday, out of 9 Rubicon unlimiteds on the lot, 7 were 2L Turbos. Hmm

longarmwj

I don't know what the criteria was for me having received this, but I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure about a month ago.
Because you currently own a Jeep Wrangler. A lot of times manufacturers will pull regional sales records to see who purchased a Wrangler between the years of 2xxx to 2xxx and cross reference them with current DMV data to see who still owns said vehicle and send out stuff like this to try to get them to come trade. And by the manufacturer I mean their computer systems [emoji23].

Chances are while you do get an additional 1,000 off a JL, they probably hold that 1,000 in trade value, if you trade. I’d be willing to bet that trade is required to get that additional discount.

Ddays

Hooked
I actually stopped by my local dealer just yesterday, out of 9 Rubicon unlimiteds on the lot, 7 were 2L Turbos. Hmm

^^ This is what I ran into. The 2L is tempting but this is a long term vehicle for me and I didn't want to chance it. Honestly, if it was a stand alone engine and not the mild hybrid, I would be more likely to give it a shot.

Because you currently own a Jeep Wrangler. A lot of times manufacturers will pull regional sales records to see who purchased a Wrangler between the years of 2xxx to 2xxx and cross reference them with current DMV data to see who still owns said vehicle and send out stuff like this to try to get them to come trade. And by the manufacturer I mean their computer systems [emoji23].

Chances are while you do get an additional 1,000 off a JL, they probably hold that 1,000 in trade value, if you trade. I’d be willing to bet that trade is required to get that additional discount.

I broke out the magnifying glass & read the fine print. No mention of trade requirements. I'm not intending to trade in anything (unless they'll take the wife's goddam horses :brows:) so we'll see what happens here soon.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

This probably isn't relevant. But when I bought my JKU in 2011 I got a Loyalty Discount $500 for simply owning a 1990 Cherokee. So this is nothing new.

longarmwj

The JLU sports cost the same as my JKU Sarah did around here

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That doesn’t mean that people aren’t buying them though lol.

And yea, look at the way you can option out a sport now. You can get way more options in a sport then you ever could in a Sahara. The sport is MORE vehicle then the old Sahara ever was, so no wonder it costs more.

Ddays

Hooked
This probably isn't relevant. But when I bought my JKU in 2011 I got a Loyalty Discount $500 for simply owning a 1990 Cherokee. So this is nothing new.

Sure, these loyalty discounts have been around forever. My point was this is the first time I've seen Jeep offer this on the Wrangler.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Sure, these loyalty discounts have been around forever. My point was this is the first time I've seen Jeep offer this on the Wrangler.

:thumb: I was actually just referring to all the speculation as to why. Pretty safe to say it's not because they made to many.:crazyeyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom