Quote Originally Posted by mntj91 View Post
    33ís with a 4Ē

IMG_0096.jpg
    Hereís another one. Makes a great fall work vehicle
    IMG_0225.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mntj91 View Post
    33ís with a 4Ē

IMG_0096.jpg
    How do the BFG all terrains do for you? Iím torn between the ko2s and a more aggressive mud trrrain.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinfromohio View Post
    How do the BFG all terrains do for you? Iím torn between the ko2s and a more aggressive mud trrrain.
    The BFG ATs are great for an all-terrain. What do you use the Jeep for? If you spend more time offroad in mud or shallow snow, the Mud Terrains are probably a better option but if you spend most of the time on pavement with light offroading, the ATs should be fine.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    The BFG ATs are great for an all-terrain. What do you use the Jeep for? If you spend more time offroad in mud or shallow snow, the Mud Terrains are probably a better option but if you spend most of the time on pavement with light offroading, the ATs should be fine.
    Itís basically an adventure vehicle. I donít daily drive it, mostly just take the dogs/kid to the lake, hiking, etc. mix of highway/dirt roads, no extreme wheeling. I donít have a need for mud terrains but I also donít have a need to avoid them if that makes sense.

Iíve run both the ATs and the Muds. They both wear extremely well. My 37Ē muds on my JK have 33k on them and there is still more than half the tread left when I compare them to my CJ with 33Ē muds with about 3k on them. I ran 33Ē ATs on the CJ for 20 years and loved them and just switched to the muds.

As WJCO said, it all depends on use. The muds are awesome in the dirt and rocks. Their a bit louder than the ATs, but thatís expected. The ATs will give you a better overall road ride and are great in the rain and Snow. They do well off-road, but canít get the traction in the Mud the way the KMs do. The Muds are not the best in the snow on the road or the trail. So if itís a DD like mine, be careful on snow roads in the hills. They like to slide.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Itís basically an adventure vehicle. I donít daily drive it, mostly just take the dogs/kid to the lake, hiking, etc. mix of highway/dirt roads, no extreme wheeling. I donít have a need for mud terrains but I also donít have a need to avoid them if that makes sense.
    Have you looked into the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs? They are a pretty aggressive AT tire and are fricking amazing in ice and snow. I think ours have close to 30k on them and still a little bit of life left. We'll get another set for sure.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Iím a big fan of the ko2ís. They replaced a set of cooper discover sttís I had for years. In the snow they seem to do better than the mud grapís. Great ride quality and great life expectancy. With a little air out and fresh snow they do exceptionally well. They are also quieter and smoother on the black top.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Have you looked into the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs? They are a pretty aggressive AT tire and are fricking amazing in ice and snow. I think ours have close to 30k on them and still a little bit of life left. We'll get another set for sure.
    I think I need to see them in person because they donít look very aggressive online. I had MTRs on my first Jeep and hated them in the ice/snow and rain we get.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Iíve run both the ATs and the Muds. They both wear extremely well. My 37Ē muds on my JK have 33k on them and there is still more than half the tread left when I compare them to my CJ with 33Ē muds with about 3k on them. I ran 33Ē ATs on the CJ for 20 years and loved them and just switched to the muds.

As WJCO said, it all depends on use. The muds are awesome in the dirt and rocks. Their a bit louder than the ATs, but thatís expected. The ATs will give you a better overall road ride and are great in the rain and Snow. They do well off-road, but canít get the traction in the Mud the way the KMs do. The Muds are not the best in the snow on the road or the trail. So if itís a DD like mine, be careful on snow roads in the hills. They like to slide.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I donít mind a little additional noise from mud terrains as itís not a daily driver but I also donít want to be white knuckled if I decide to go on a ski trip to the mountains and get stuck in a blizzard. The original mtrs on my first tj were downright scary in the rain and ice.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast