Jeep parts stolen!! [emoji33]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
So just went outside to try to fix my engine light and find this!!???
Image1546045421.505173.jpg
People suck!!! Last time I leave the Jeep in the front yard!! I always have it in the back yard for this very reason. I guess this was the worst time of the year to keep it out front.
No more lights for me.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah I’m pissed.. I kinda like the no light bar look hahaha. I’ll just have to order another ridged Industries flood light for the other side. And then anti theft the heck out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yeah I’m pissed.. I kinda like the no light bar look hahaha. I’ll just have to order another ridged Industries flood light for the other side. And then anti theft the heck out of them.

I know a dude selling rigid side shooters and rigid ambers ...new I know he will negotiate. Let me know.

SLO

Sucks! Sorry to hear.

What is it with this time of the year? I was at 5 Guys yesterday and an employee walks in saying she had just seen a guy punch out the back window of a Jeep GC, grab a back pack and get into his car. There was only one other guy eating in there and he says “I have a Jeep”. We walk outside and sure enough it was his car. The employee points across the parking lot to a Suburban that was running with the lights on and says “that’s the guy that broke the window”. As soon as he saw us, he took off. The Suburban was a newer model (2015-on). Why was a guy driving a $60K SUV doing a smash and grab?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Damn man that sucks, fucking assholes. I know Carolina Metal Masters makes nuts for the light bar that require a special key to remove, not sure if there is something for the pods, but than again if somebody really wants the light they can just take it all with the A pillar mounts. Sorry that blows...

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear this, totally sucks. I hate to see people who've worked hard preyed upon by those who refuse to work at all, lowlife pieces of garbage!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Man I hate to hear that. Always my worry with leaving my jeep outside. Thieves are such trash but karma is a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
This stuff pisses me off so badly . Sorry that it happened to you . I have an outdoor parking spot at our complex and I’m constantly worried about this happening as I upgrade . Could be countless things from lights to winch to wheels

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah. Thanks guys. I’m going to invest in some security for my Jeep now. I want to get an engine bay lock as wells as anti theft bolts for my lights winch and other things I add to the Jeep.

SLO

Yeah. Thanks guys. I’m going to invest in some security for my Jeep now. I want to get an engine bay lock as wells as anti theft bolts for my lights winch and other things I add to the Jeep.

Why doesn’t anyone make a module for alarms that shocks someone when they touch a vehicle with the alarm on?

Top Bottom