Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rock lights

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parks34 View Post
    I did search.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There is an entire write up in the blog section under... you guessed it. Write ups. An oldie but goodie.

Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    There is an entire write up in the blog section under... you guessed it. Write ups. An oldie but goodie.
    Actually it's in the Project-JK writes up's. https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...ation-Write-Up
    Last edited by Seahawkfan; 12-31-2018 at 12:56 PM.

I have a set sitting on my work bench doing absolutely no good - I can't even remember what brand they are. I ordered them off of Bubba at Exodus Jeep. There are a shitload of brands out there. The Rigid & KC lights are really nice but damn, they're spendy. Honestly, I think most of the LED's out there are pretty good, even the cheap no-name Chinese ones.

I dont have a picture anymore, but I was more than happy with my lux lighting kit I had on my jeep. Very easy to install and move since they are just magnetic. I think they are even easier to wire now than 3 years ago when I originally installed them since they keep changing the kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I have a set sitting on my work bench doing absolutely no good - I can't even remember what brand they are. I ordered them off of Bubba at Exodus Jeep. There are a shitload of brands out there. The Rigid & KC lights are really nice but damn, they're spendy. Honestly, I think most of the LED's out there are pretty good, even the cheap no-name Chinese ones.
    My taillights are cheap Chinese and I've never had a problem with them so you're probably right. Cheap sounds good to me anyway, especially with the $2 3 year protection plan.

Caught the Bug
    Take a look at the LUX lights. I’ve had their Max lights for a couple years and they’ve been great. I decided to treat myself to their Monster RGB kit with Phone app control for Christmas. But they won’t be in until I get back in April.

LUX has come a long way since I ordered last. They’re quick to answer email and got my order out within 3 days as promised.

Here’s a pic of a shake down run after I put my cage and rear crawler tank in earlier this year. I didn’t bother to put my harness back together so this is only 5 LUX Max lights lit under there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Actually it's in the Project-JK writes up's. https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...ation-Write-Up
    Thanks for the correction on that. I wasn’t sure if you could access it from the Wayalife blog section or if you had to go directly to the link.

Caught the Bug
    0FD844DF-D77A-4823-ACA4-CFA33D423FDD.jpeg

So I have the stuff4jeeps lights....they are cheap lights and I only have 1 set at the moment but am gonna add another set for extra light. I like them because 1 they are waterproof a 2 you run a single wire through the frame. Each light is individually grounded to the frame so you can add as many or as few as you want. Mine have been hit against rocks and are very forgiving
    Last edited by TxCrushinJKUR; 01-01-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Off Road Only. I think...

IMG_1020.JPG I found a photo of the cheap Chinese lights I put on my old jk. Giant pain in the butt to install because the gauge was so small on the wires that I had to carefully use an exacto knife to strip the wires so I didn’t break the wires.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast