Rock lights

Ddays

Hooked
I have a set sitting on my work bench doing absolutely no good - I can't even remember what brand they are. I ordered them off of Bubba at Exodus Jeep. There are a shitload of brands out there. The Rigid & KC lights are really nice but damn, they're spendy. Honestly, I think most of the LED's out there are pretty good, even the cheap no-name Chinese ones.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I dont have a picture anymore, but I was more than happy with my lux lighting kit I had on my jeep. Very easy to install and move since they are just magnetic. I think they are even easier to wire now than 3 years ago when I originally installed them since they keep changing the kits.

Parks34

I have a set sitting on my work bench doing absolutely no good - I can't even remember what brand they are. I ordered them off of Bubba at Exodus Jeep. There are a shitload of brands out there. The Rigid & KC lights are really nice but damn, they're spendy. Honestly, I think most of the LED's out there are pretty good, even the cheap no-name Chinese ones.

My taillights are cheap Chinese and I've never had a problem with them so you're probably right. Cheap sounds good to me anyway, especially with the $2 3 year protection plan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TonyT

Caught the Bug
Take a look at the LUX lights. I’ve had their Max lights for a couple years and they’ve been great. I decided to treat myself to their Monster RGB kit with Phone app control for Christmas. But they won’t be in until I get back in April.

LUX has come a long way since I ordered last. They’re quick to answer email and got my order out within 3 days as promised.

Here’s a pic of a shake down run after I put my cage and rear crawler tank in earlier this year. I didn’t bother to put my harness back together so this is only 5 LUX Max lights lit under there.

Attachments

• 9CD2744D-241A-4FC3-9533-013D72DCB22C.jpg
    9CD2744D-241A-4FC3-9533-013D72DCB22C.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 217
0FD844DF-D77A-4823-ACA4-CFA33D423FDD.jpeg

So I have the stuff4jeeps lights....they are cheap lights and I only have 1 set at the moment but am gonna add another set for extra light. I like them because 1 they are waterproof a 2 you run a single wire through the frame. Each light is individually grounded to the frame so you can add as many or as few as you want. Mine have been hit against rocks and are very forgiving

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Off Road Only. I think...

Scrambler

IMG_1020.JPG I found a photo of the cheap Chinese lights I put on my old jk. Giant pain in the butt to install because the gauge was so small on the wires that I had to carefully use an exacto knife to strip the wires so I didn’t break the wires.

Top Bottom