So this happened...

Regolith

It’s been a while since my last post; been more of a lurker than an active member. But I’m so excited and I had to share this with people I know will care.
IMG_0873.jpg

I traded in my built up Sport S for a JL Rubicon! I’ll miss my JKU. I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it, and it treated me well.
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg

But it’s on to the next Jeep adventure. The Rubicon!! It’s a 2018 with the 2.0L Turbo. I was on the fence about the 4 banger. But after test driving it, I was actually very impressed. If any of you have any questions regarding this engine, please ask.
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0938.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to share with the Jeep family. Plan to be more deliberate with this build; take my time and do it right. Have a great day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Congratulations. I was on the fence a couple months ago dropping $50K into a new JL or into upgrades on my JK. I still wonder if I should have gone the JL route. I really like the subtle differences in the lines but I love the interior! I purposefully didn’t test drive one...I knew I would drive home with it.

ItalianStyle

Congrats! Still waiting for mine to show up. Ordered a Sahara and now after reading all these threads about the Rubicons, kind of wishing I would have dropped the extra cash. Either way, I know it’s gonna be awesome!

Jkratt

Congrats. More and more of us are on the fence. Have not heard one regret other than the initial cost. Simple mods to put 37 shoes on seems great. :thumb:

Top Bottom