JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For Cindy and I, 2018 was truly the dawn of a new age. It was the year when the all new Jeep JL Wrangler would be released and it'd be yet another chance for us to start all over again. Since getting our JL back in February, we've managed to rack up about 20,000 miles and take him from being bone stock to built up and riding on 37" tires. Of course, you know we made sure to wheel him all along the way. In this special edition of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what the last 12 months have been like for us and get a taste of how our JL JOURNEY began. We hope you enjoy our year in review and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

:thumb:

Wow, been so busy that I totally forgot to pick a winner for shot glasses. Anyway, selected totally at random, the WINNER is rmilobrown!
CONGRATULATIONS :clap2:

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For Cindy and I, 2018 was truly the dawn of a new age. It was the year when the all new Jeep JL Wrangler would be released and it'd be yet another chance for us to start all over again. Since getting our JL back in February, we've managed to rack up about 20,000 miles and take him from being bone stock to built up and riding on 37" tires. Of course, you know we made sure to wheel him all along the way. In this special edition of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what the last 12 months have been like for us and get a taste of how our JL JOURNEY began. We hope you enjoy our year in review and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

View attachment 318023

Best wishes for a New Year! It looked like a great year for you and Cindy!

Can’t think of a better way to spend the year. Thanks for including all of us along the way. Happy new year guys. See you in a few days!

jeeeep

Hooked
Damn!! time flies!!

Thanks for all the info and vicarious adventures! :thumb::thumb:

Happy New Year to you and all the Wayalife family :beer:

stragler

stragler

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

View attachment 318023

HAPPY NEW YEAR - Hope 2019 is as exciting as this year has been i'm looking forward to viewing your quality videos in the new year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like your living the dream my man!!

LOL - we try very hard :cool:
Happy New Year

Awesome recap. :thumb:

Thank you my friend! Happy New Year :rock:

Best wishes for a New Year! It looked like a great year for you and Cindy!

And a very Happy New Year to you :)

Happy New Year! Awesome video!!

Thank you - Happy New Year! :cool:

Great Video!

Glad you liked it - Happy New Year!

Can’t think of a better way to spend the year. Thanks for including all of us along the way. Happy new year guys. See you in a few days!

Definitely looking forward to wheeling with you soon :)

Damn!! time flies!!

Thanks for all the info and vicarious adventures! :thumb::thumb:

Happy New Year to you and all the Wayalife family :beer:

Glad we could take you along if only vicariously. Happy New Year! :cool:

Awesome recap! Hard to believe 2018 is almost over. Happy New Year everyone!

It really is crazy how time flies. Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR - Hope 2019 is as exciting as this year has been i'm looking forward to viewing your quality videos in the new year.

Awesome - we hope that we won't disappoint you. Happy New Year :)

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Awesome video . Happy new year everyone . I also just looked back at our 2018 and it was definitely a Jeep dominated year of exploration . Started with a road trip through zion, antelope valley, Sedona, and Joshua tree last new year. Have since built up the rig and gone to places like Death Valley, Rocky Mtn NP, Kern River Valley, Shaver Lake, Big Bear, and Sequoia . Will be hitting up the Rubicon and hopefully Moab in 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LARSONEM

Great video. I always enjoy watching your productions, the fun you have and the beautiful scenery that surrounds your trips. Talk about being able to live a dream.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video . Happy new year everyone . I also just looked back at our 2018 and it was definitely a Jeep dominated year of exploration . Started with a road trip through zion, antelope valley, Sedona, and Joshua tree last new year. Have since built up the rig and gone to places like Death Valley, Rocky Mtn NP, Kern River Valley, Shaver Lake, Big Bear, and Sequoia . Will be hitting up the Rubicon and hopefully Moab in 2019!

Awesome to hear you were able to have a fun filled year with your Jeep! Happy New Year :)

Life is Good. Thanks for bringing us along.... Happy New Year! :beer:

Life is definitely good! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year to you Eddie and Cindy and to everyone

And a very Happy New Year to you as well :)

Great video. I always enjoy watching your productions, the fun you have and the beautiful scenery that surrounds your trips. Talk about being able to live a dream.

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos. Happy New Year!

Seeing everything together like that shows how crazy busy you guys were this year. 🤪

Cool watching the progression of the JL. Looking forward to watching what 2019 has to bring!

Happy New Year to you and Cindy... See you in a couple days! 🍻

If you can believe it, we didn't even put everything we could have in and that was just for the JL :crazyeyes:

Great way to summarize start of the new JL era

Thank you. Happy New Year :)

Top Bottom