Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Yeah I've seen in another post where you states that at that as well. For me I know I put this kit to its absolute flexing maxpoint and never had any issues like that. I am however running a little bit shorter rear sway bar connector which could be limiting my droop out. The ones that Evo sends in the kit were just extremely too long.
    3” plush rides with Kings and rockstars. On the lift in the shop, the springs fell out. Really short sway bar links could prevent that I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    3” plush rides with Kings and rockstars. On the lift in the shop, the springs fell out. Really short sway bar links could prevent that I guess.

Wouldn't you run the risk of it flipping around and ripping up the rear brake lines?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Wouldn't you run the risk of it flipping around and ripping up the rear brake lines?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think the ones I'm running are 11 and 1/2 inchs vs the 14 inch one evo includes. My rear sway bar sits perfectly level and when flexed out is still angled to the point it won't flip around.
    2017 Rubicon JKU -- EVO Enforcer 3 inch stage 3 with draglink flipkit -- King 2.5 Resi's -- Method Beadlocks -- 37 BFG KM2 -- GenRight Front/Rear bumper and Tire Carrier -- Adams 1350 shafts -- still going

Wow that crazy. So at full compression how close is the rear shock to the rear Rockstar?
    2017 Rubicon JKU -- EVO Enforcer 3 inch stage 3 with draglink flipkit -- King 2.5 Resi's -- Method Beadlocks -- 37 BFG KM2 -- GenRight Front/Rear bumper and Tire Carrier -- Adams 1350 shafts -- still going

I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated

Also are you using a 3 or 4 inch rear bump stop with rockstar slider?
    Last edited by MericaMade; 01-06-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Also are you using a 3 or 4 inch rear bump stop with rockstar slider?
    When I was still running springs, my shock compression was something like 16.5" (IIRC) *not King shocks*

I had to switch to the 4" bump stops as my shocks were bottoming out before the full factory bump.

It's in my build thread... check the 2nd post for links

sent from SPACE!
    DZZ Build thread
    Last edited by DWiggles; 01-07-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    When I was still running springs, my shock compression was something like 16.75" (IIRC) *not King shocks*

I had to switch to the 4" bump stops as my shocks were bottoming out before the full factory bump.

It's in my build thread... check the 2nd post for links

sent from SPACE!
    DZZ Build thread
    Thanks I will take a look.

Thanks I will take a look.
    I just went to look, and it appears it was NOT in my build thread.

Look here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...EVO-Plushrides

My Bad

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    I just went to look, and it appears it was NOT in my build thread.

Look here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...EVO-Plushrides

My Bad
    Thanks for posting all that, its great info and wish I found that earlier searching.

Thanks for posting all that, its great info and wish I found that earlier searching.

Side note on this, FlatTop was running (I believe) RK 3.5 springs (IIRC) with the bilstein & rockstar setup and was unseating the rear coils (literally falling off the jeep) at full flex... We ended up loosly zip tieing the springs to the upper & lower coil perchs the second time it happened since it was nearly freezing outside despite expecting weather to be well into the 50°s... things were just fine for the rest of the trail. He has since switch to bolt-on coilovers.

Moral of the story: definitely cycle the suspension before heading out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast