EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

MericaMade

I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?

Last edited:

kingsize

I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?

Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

Robert @ EVO MFG

MericaMade

Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

Robert @ EVO MFG
Thank you for letting me know about that, I would have just assumed they were the same parts.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Robert @ EVO MFG

Is these part numbers EVO-12028 for Enforcer Pro Coilover and EVO-1072B for Enforcer with King shocks?

MericaMade

Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.

I’m pretty sure that is what MTG had on his white Jeep. You could pm him or look through his Knuckles build thread to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated

Yeah I've seen in another post where you states that at that as well. For me I know I put this kit to its absolute flexing maxpoint and never had any issues like that. I am however running a little bit shorter rear sway bar connector which could be limiting my droop out. The ones that Evo sends in the kit were just extremely too long.

Exodus 4x4

Yeah I've seen in another post where you states that at that as well. For me I know I put this kit to its absolute flexing maxpoint and never had any issues like that. I am however running a little bit shorter rear sway bar connector which could be limiting my droop out. The ones that Evo sends in the kit were just extremely too long.

3” plush rides with Kings and rockstars. On the lift in the shop, the springs fell out. Really short sway bar links could prevent that I guess.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Also are you using a 3 or 4 inch rear bump stop with rockstar slider?
When I was still running springs, my shock compression was something like 16.5" (IIRC) *not King shocks*

I had to switch to the 4" bump stops as my shocks were bottoming out before the full factory bump.

It's in my build thread... check the 2nd post for links

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Last edited:

MericaMade

When I was still running springs, my shock compression was something like 16.75" (IIRC) *not King shocks*

I had to switch to the 4" bump stops as my shocks were bottoming out before the full factory bump.

It's in my build thread... check the 2nd post for links

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Thanks I will take a look.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Thanks for posting all that, its great info and wish I found that earlier searching.

3” plush rides with Kings and rockstars. On the lift in the shop, the springs fell out. Really short sway bar links could prevent that I guess.

Side note on this, FlatTop was running (I believe) RK 3.5 springs (IIRC) with the bilstein & rockstar setup and was unseating the rear coils (literally falling off the jeep) at full flex... We ended up loosly zip tieing the springs to the upper & lower coil perchs the second time it happened since it was nearly freezing outside despite expecting weather to be well into the 50°s... things were just fine for the rest of the trail. He has since switch to bolt-on coilovers.

Moral of the story: definitely cycle the suspension before heading out. :thumb:

Top Bottom