Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

  1. #1
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384

    EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

    I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

    Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?
    Last edited by MericaMade; 01-02-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

  2. #2
    Advertiser kingsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

    Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?

    Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

    Robert @ EVO MFG

  3. #3
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post
    Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

    Robert @ EVO MFG
    Thank you for letting me know about that, I would have just assumed they were the same parts.
    Last edited by MericaMade; 01-03-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post
    Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

    Robert @ EVO MFG
    Is these part numbers EVO-12028 for Enforcer Pro Coilover and EVO-1072B for Enforcer with King shocks?
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

  5. #5
    Advertiser kingsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Is these part numbers EVO-12028 for Enforcer Pro Coilover and EVO-1072B for Enforcer with King shocks?
    Correct

  6. #6
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384
    Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

  7. #7
    Word Ninja Sharkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    11,328
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.
    I’m pretty sure that is what MTG had on his white Jeep. You could pm him or look through his Knuckles build thread to confirm.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  8. #8
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I’m pretty sure that is what MTG had on his white Jeep. You could pm him or look through his Knuckles build thread to confirm.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks, looks like he has the 4 inch and not the 3. I will just call ORE on Monday and see what they say.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

  9. #9
    Advertiser Exodus Jeeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,366
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.
    I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yeah I've seen in another post where you states that at that as well. For me I know I put this kit to its absolute flexing maxpoint and never had any issues like that. I am however running a little bit shorter rear sway bar connector which could be limiting my droop out. The ones that Evo sends in the kit were just extremely too long.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Evo 3" Enforcer Lift Question JKU
    By Zevulin in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-26-2017, 05:47 AM
  2. Question about installing 3" Enforcer
    By Melosh (tennis pro) in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 01:35 AM
  3. Installed the EVO Enforcer 3" Drive shaft question
    By Smwells in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 02:49 PM
  4. EVO Enforcer 3" lift question
    By resqman911 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 05:01 AM
  5. Evo Enforcer 4" Question
    By OsiViper in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS