Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar

EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?
    Last edited by MericaMade; 01-02-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I am thinking about converting from the Evo Enforcer Stage 3 Draglink flip to the Enforcer Pro with coilovers and I want to make sure I understand this the process correctly. I can get my hands on an almost new set of coilovers but want to make sure of the other parts I will need.

Coming from the Stage 3 Enforcer with draglink flip, rear track bar relocation, extended break lines, and front shock relocates, I want to make sure the following are the only parts I will need. The coilover tower buckets, rear rock star shock mounts, rear sway bar spacer and hardware?

Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

Robert @ EVO MFG

Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post
    Don't forget to swap out the rear trackbar bracket as well. The Enforcer trackbar bracket has a jog in it that could/will destroy the coilover piggyback res. The Enforcer Pro trackbar bracket is flat and will eliminate contact.

Robert @ EVO MFG
    Thank you for letting me know about that, I would have just assumed they were the same parts.
    Last edited by MericaMade; 01-03-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post

Robert @ EVO MFG
    Is these part numbers EVO-12028 for Enforcer Pro Coilover and EVO-1072B for Enforcer with King shocks?
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Is these part numbers EVO-12028 for Enforcer Pro Coilover and EVO-1072B for Enforcer with King shocks?
    Correct

Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Is anyone running the enforcer with the 2.5 3-5 inch King rear resi with 3inch coils and the Evo rear Rockstar skids? The measurements look too close for clearance but I was hoping someone who's running it or EVO can respond.
    I’m pretty sure that is what MTG had on his white Jeep. You could pm him or look through his Knuckles build thread to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I’m pretty sure that is what MTG had on his white Jeep. You could pm him or look through his Knuckles build thread to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks, looks like he has the 4 inch and not the 3. I will just call ORE on Monday and see what they say.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    I’ve installed this for customers, WITH limiting straps. If you don’t the 3” springs will come unseated

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yeah I've seen in another post where you states that at that as well. For me I know I put this kit to its absolute flexing maxpoint and never had any issues like that. I am however running a little bit shorter rear sway bar connector which could be limiting my droop out. The ones that Evo sends in the kit were just extremely too long.
    2017 JKU
    EVO 3inch, Kings, & 37's

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast