Discount Tire Shout Out

JJ151

Just wanted to give the local Portland, Oregon area Discount Tire shop a big shout out. Last night my son who drives my ‘98 TJ tells me he can’t find the wheel key to the Gorilla lug nuts for his Jeep. He is suposed to leave to head back to the University of Wyoming the next morning. My son stopped in at the local Discount Tire shop near our house where we buy all our tires. The shop gave him a new key at no cost. Thanks again for all your help and personal service. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

desertrunner

I'll toss in a shout out to the DT in Helena MT. I just bought new tires for my truck and ordered 5.... Well turns out my spare had a different sized wheel and even though the different size tire was going to be more $ they shipped it straight to my house and didn't charge me extra even though it was totally my fault.

There is definitely a reason why I don't buy through any anyone else and will make the drive to go to them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Thank you for you the shout-outs, guys and thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire! There is nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 13 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Thank you again for your support - we will keep working hard for you!

Brute

Hooked
I has occurred to me that I never gave props to Discount Tire when it certainly was due...I've ordered two sets of tires from them through Don...customer service is excellent. Mahalo nui...

Discount Tire

I has occurred to me that I never gave props to Discount Tire when it certainly was due...I've ordered two sets of tires from them through Don...customer service is excellent. Mahalo nui...

Thanks, Brute! I'll make sure Don sees this: thank you for your continued support!

WJCO

Meme King
Another flawless transaction with Discount Tire. Just purchased another set this morning and was greeted by a happy employee that informed me of available rebates without me even asking for any discount. :thumb:

rmilobrown

Thanks Matt!

Big time shout-out for Matt at Discount Tire Direct! Ordered 5ea 315-70R-17 STT PRO's mounted on Vision 398 Manx wheels with cirts and tpms! Matt hooked me up with with a great deal and got delivered to my door in about a week! All done through a few PM's here on the forum. Excellent service! I definitely recommend!

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_173018468.jpg
    IMG_20190514_173018468.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 119

USMC Wrangler

Big time shout-out for Matt at Discount Tire Direct! Ordered 5ea 315-70R-17 STT PRO's mounted on Vision 398 Manx wheels with cirts and tpms! Matt hooked me up with with a great deal and got delivered to my door in about a week! All done through a few PM's here on the forum. Excellent service! I definitely recommend!

Looks great!

Discount Tire

Very sharp, rmilobrown!

Thank you so much for the shout out and for giving us the opportunity to take care of you - we greatly appreciate it!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Shout out to Matt for getting me set up at a local Americas Tire... Appreciate the Help. Now I have some work to do. [emoji481]

IMG_0519.jpg

Top Bottom