2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon -- Wife Said NO!! How Can I change her mind?

Wizzard005

Hey Everyone,

I have been waiting for this Truck to come out for years now, and now I have the chance to get it! We already have a Toyota Tacoma (2017) and its a great truck and I do not want to get rid of it either..

SO i asked my wife if we can get it when it comes out? I want to call the dealer and put my name down for one of the first Loaded Rubicons, she said no way.....

So Here is my idea, She has always wanted a Mercedes-Benz I was thinking, well maybe I could surprise her with the one she wants with a big frekn bow on it...

What do you all think of my chances for the Jeep?

I was thinking of doing something crazy by putting it on my you tube channel and blind folding her to surprise her... Do you all think that will work??

btw, hey all, if this works I will finally be part of the Jeep world...

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Didn't Scott Peterson buy a new Jeep to tow his boat to Berkley for a fishing trip? Maybe he has some advice...

Ddays

Hooked
Wait until they are on the dealer lots and take her in to take a test drive with the top down. If that doesn't convince her then she's not gonna get the Jeep experience thing. My wife wasn't sold on the JL we have on order until I took her to the dealership & let her take one for a test drive by herself. She didn't think we needed two Jeeps :rolleyes2: When she walked back into the dealership all smiles I knew she was hooked on it. ;)

JKbrick

Wait until they are on the dealer lots and take her in to take a test drive with the top down. If that doesn't convince her then she's not gonna get the Jeep experience thing. My wife wasn't sold on the JL we have on order until I took her to the dealership & let her take one for a test drive by herself. She didn't think we needed two Jeeps :rolleyes2: When she walked back into the dealership all smiles I knew she was hooked on it. ;)

This may not work for him, now if she was wanting a Jeep and took him for a test drive with her top down it may, but him with his top down may not seal the deal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom