Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hinrichs 3.0......Autumn the XJ

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Thanks for looking, but wow those are way too expensive. I would probably be better off with just a housing at that point

TJ front axles are a direct swap.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    TJ front axles are a direct swap.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    I was just going to suggest that!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Clayton may have bracket kits too. They were really helpful when I did my swap. Not sure on their XJ stuff though.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Clayton may have bracket kits too. They were really helpful when I did my swap. Not sure on their XJ stuff though.
    Clayton is definitely one of the best vendors I've worked with over the years. Very helpful and will spend the time with you on the phone to make sure you are getting exactly what you need. Highly recommend calling them. They have a pretty extensive XJ selection when it comes to brackets and kits. Adam is one of the owners and will answer any questions you may have, as will any of the staff there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lift showed up, gonna email them tomorrow cuz I have a question about something it it all looks good. Hopefully the install isn’t too bad

IMG_4126.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking forward to seeing it done! Is this a bolt-on kit?

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it done! Is this a bolt-on kit?

--
    Yes the kit is bolt on. I was re-reading about the front setup again, and for "competition or racing" you can weld a few spots on the front brackets. I am not sure I will do that till later on yet or not. Mainly thats incase I get frame stiffeners which I may even just order now so I can do it all at once. I will get more pics of the lift tonight.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789