Shout out for Exodus Jeeps!!!

USMC Wrangler

For those that know, my build is slow and low budget. I have an opportunity to finally get my axles regeared by a friend but he’s moving out of state soon.

I reached out to Exodus Jeeps today and they made sure the gears, install kit and ProSteers were ordered, even after the shop was closed!

Thanks for great service and going out of your way for me!!!

Exodus 4x4

Always happy to help man! I know that most of the time people don’t have time to handle their personal business until after hours, so I do my best to accommodate. Good luck with the build!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

When I ordered some shocks through Bubba he didn't have one of the sizes in stock and he had it shipped straight to my house and it showed up before I even had the chance to pay him for it. Now that's customer service!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

When I ordered some shocks through Bubba he didn't have one of the sizes in stock and he had it shipped straight to my house and it showed up before I even had the chance to pay him for it. Now that's customer service!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Best customer service you can possibly imagine!

I agree, he runs his business the way a business should be run. He is awesome

Thanks again guys! I really just try to run it by the golden rule.

CCTX50

I will attest to Exodus Jeeps professional service. Bubba is by far one of the best. Takes the time to go over your build and even follows up to make sure you happy and all is working as planned. A++++++

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Late last night I placed an order for a Tuffy Security deck with Exodus Jeeps and as normal this morning I received the confirmation email. Within minutes of reading the email I got a call to confirm that I had made the order because Bubba noticed that I live in Canada and am having the deck shipped to Mesa AZ. Before shipping he wanted to make sure no one was messing with my credit card. Can’t think of another business I have ordered from that has taken the time to ensure all is correct with their order before shipping. [emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

Late last night I placed an order for a Tuffy Security deck with Exodus Jeeps and as normal this morning I received the confirmation email. Within minutes of reading the email I got a call to confirm that I had made the order because Bubba noticed that I live in Canada and am having the deck shipped to Mesa AZ. Before shipping he wanted to make sure no one was messing with my credit card. Can’t think of another business I have ordered from that has taken the time to ensure all is correct with their order before shipping. [emoji106][emoji106]

Good stuff!

jesse3638

Hooked
Wanted to send a big shout out to Bubba and all the folks at Exodus. Ordered new Ball Joints and gussets last week, and since then the though of new axle shafts had been weighing on my mind. I went a head and pulled the trigger on them today so I can just tear the front apart once and be done. New Revolution Made in the USA shafts will be installed as well. Thanks again everyone!

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Wanted to send a big shout out to Bubba and all the folks at Exodus. Ordered new Ball Joints and gussets last week, and since then the though of new axle shafts had been weighing on my mind. I went a head and pulled the trigger on them today so I can just tear the front apart once and be done. New Revolution Made in the USA shafts will be installed as well. Thanks again everyone!

Good to see you pull the trigger ! Nice [emoji106]

jesse3638

Hooked
Good to see you pull the trigger ! Nice [emoji106]

Honestly I've been hyming and hawing over it and I think it would be dumb to not just replace them while I had it apart. Sure my stock shafts aren't broken but I plan to finally go 37's and I figured its some added piece of mind. Now I'll have trail spares. Plus if I can go with a PR44 when I regear I plan on swapping my internals over anyway. We'll see.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Honestly I've been hyming and hawing over it and I think it would be dumb to not just replace them while I had it apart. Sure my stock shafts aren't broken but I plan to finally go 37's and I figured its some added piece of mind. Now I'll have trail spares. Plus if I can go with a PR44 when I regear I plan on swapping my internals over anyway. We'll see.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

PR44? Let me know. I make you good deal mista

jdofmemi

Another shout out to Bubba and Exodus.

I called him yesterday to get replacement front brake lines. I did the order online, but followed up with a call to make sure I would receive them in time for a run this weekend.

He took time to check on it, even for my small order, and I got my lines today!
I did not expect them that quick, but he made it happen.

I will certainly be giving him a call when I am ready for my next parts, big or small.

Thanks again 👍😁😁😁

Exodus 4x4

Another shout out to Bubba and Exodus.

I called him yesterday to get replacement front brake lines. I did the order online, but followed up with a call to make sure I would receive them in time for a run this weekend.

He took time to check on it, even for my small order, and I got my lines today!
I did not expect them that quick, but he made it happen.

I will certainly be giving him a call when I am ready for my next parts, big or small.

Thanks again [emoji106][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Awesome man! I knew the tracking info said they’d be there today but you never know. Glad to hear they showed up. Now all you have to do is convince someone else to let you have that tie rod[emoji23]

Top Bottom