Do jk atx slabs fit the new JLU rubicon?

Reaper

Saw eddies video and he said the jk has new lug bolts. Will the old atx slabs fit the new JL rubicon?

SLO

Saw eddies video and he said the jk has new lug bolts. Will the old atx slabs fit the new JL rubicon?

I read that someone with KMC’s (possibly Machetes) had to drill out the holes a little. I would guess it’s the same with Slabs. Bigger concern would be the backspacing on a JL. With wider axles, 3.5” backspacing is a lot.

Edit: I was just texting a buddy that went from a JK to a JL and swapped his wheels. I was wrong...sounds like most wheels are ok, just a tighter fit on the lugs. He said he gummed up the threads a little but it works.
And don’t get me wrong...3.5” backspacing will work. Just wouldn’t be my first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
I read that someone with KMC’s (possibly Machetes) had to drill out the holes a little. I would guess it’s the same with Slabs. Bigger concern would be the backspacing on a JL. With wider axles, 3.5” backspacing is a lot.

Edit: I was just texting a buddy that went from a JK to a JL and swapped his wheels. I was wrong...sounds like most wheels are ok, just a tighter fit on the lugs. He said he gummed up the threads a little but it works.
And don’t get me wrong...3.5” backspacing will work. Just wouldn’t be my first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are both 5x5 bolt pattern, so they should be identical in regards to that.

Top Bottom