Genright KOH Experience 2019

BaddestCross

Considering signing up for this . Looks like a good time . Jeep only ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not 100% sure, but it's put on by a Jeep parts manufacturer, so...
Looks awesome. Unfortunately gonna be out of town.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Bummer. Tickets sold out last year before I saw the announcement. I snatched up a couple this year.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey James, I wanted to follow up with you on this and see how it went on Saturday. Was it worth the ticket price?

jesse3638

Hooked
How much does it cost..... to run with 160 Jeeps?

It was $30 and you get a shirt, decal, swag bag and lunch. 160 Jeeps running the Hammers with various builds (minimum 33" tires) and levels of driving experience could make for a long day. Still sounds kind of cool though.

TrailHunter

Hooked
It was $30 and you get a shirt, decal, swag bag and lunch. 160 Jeeps running the Hammers with various builds (minimum 33" tires) and levels of driving experience could make for a long day. Still sounds kind of cool though.

For sure.. thats cheap. I’d like to do it next year. [emoji1417]

BaddestCross

Hey James, I wanted to follow up with you on this and see how it went on Saturday. Was it worth the ticket price?

How much does it cost..... to run with 160 Jeeps?
Eh, if you consider that the $30 fee included a shirt, a Survivor-style "buff", and a decent BBQ lunch, it isn't bad.

The run itself was interesting if you're a fan of Genright since Tony and Jordan were talking about different points of the track past and present as they were taking us through.

The 160 Jeeps part is a pain... If we weren't towards the front it would've driven me nuts because it took so long to get everyone through. The back third was turned around to bypass one of the best trails we ran due to lack of time.

Would I do it again? Maybe if someone else wanted to do it and asked me to come along. I wouldn't sign up to go alone.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
Eh, if you consider that the $30 fee included a shirt, a Survivor-style "buff", and a decent BBQ lunch, it isn't bad.

The run itself was interesting if you're a fan of Genright since Tony and Jordan were talking about different points of the track past and present as they were taking us through.

The 160 Jeeps part is a pain... If we weren't towards the front it would've driven me nuts because it took so long to get everyone through. The back third was turned around to bypass one of the best trails we ran due to lack of time.

Would I do it again? Maybe if someone else wanted to do it and asked me to come along. I wouldn't sign up to go alone.

--

Or now that you know ... and we know you know... you could take a small group of us through... you know?? Will you be handing out Fiona T-Shirts?? [emoji51]

Top Bottom