BFG KM3s

YDAJC

For those in the know looking for a little help.

Bought a set of "37" inch BFG KO2 and much to my surprise they are a tad over 35 inches.... 35000 miles later I am begining to look for new tires and come across the BFG KM3 39 inch tire.... if past expirence hold true this should measure out to about 37.5 ish. If true then I can see a set of these on my rig to be the "37 inch" tire I have been looking for.

My goal is to find a set of BFGs that are as close to 37 inch tall as possible for my JKURR My build and gearing is set of a 37 inch tall tire and I would like to try out a set of KM3 this go round. Read good reports on the new tire.

Thank in advance.

ThatJeepGuy

Bought a set of "37" inch BFG KO2 and much to my surprise they are a tad over 35 inches.... 35000 miles later I am begining to look for new tires and come across the BFG KM3 39 inch tire.... if past expirence hold true this should measure out to about 37.5 ish. If true then I can see a set of these on my rig to be the "37 inch" tire I have been looking for.

My goal is to find a set of BFGs that are as close to 37 inch tall as possible for my JKURR My build and gearing is set of a 37 inch tall tire and I would like to try out a set of KM3 this go round. Read good reports on the new tire.

Thank in advance.

Sounds about right. BFG side wall measurements are generally approx 2in more than the on vehicle measurements. Every tire brand will have variance but if I remember correctly BFG has the largest variance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Thank in advance.

I’m working on chasing down a set of the 39x13.5 KM3S right now. They measure 37.8” if that helps. Discount tire showed 0 in inventory this morning, but they are looking into it. I’ll keep you posted.

Brute

Hooked
I'd say that's pretty close...I just put a set of 39" BFG Krawlers on my JK6...I'll measure them today

YDAJC

I’m working on chasing down a set of the 39x13.5 KM3S right now. They measure 37.8” if that helps. Discount tire showed 0 in inventory this morning, but they are looking into it. I’ll keep you posted.

37.8 is pretty close to the stated 39 inch size... thank you for the input it helps a lot.

Cheers

wjtstudios

Hooked
37.8 is pretty close to the stated 39 inch size... thank you for the input it helps a lot.

Cheers

No problem, just heard back from DT. They said that they were not available or in production right now but to check back in a couple weeks. The BFG only schedules out 4 weeks. I’ll keep updating as I know more.

YDAJC

interested to see how you like them and how they really measure out. Getting ready to go to Evo long arms and King coil overs next month tires will be in the near future.

Cheers:beer::beer:

Top Bottom