OSMO Pocket 4k Light Wheeling / Adventure / What do you all film with?

Wizzard005

Hey guys,

Currently we have a Tacoma, but jeep is going to happen this summer, our Tacoma has a go-pro mount, but we don't have the newest 7, Ending up getting the DJI OSMO, I did share our video here, but I guess since we dont know you all and stuff, sharing our youtube channel is not allowed, sorry...

But my question was, on jeep, do they make some-kind of go-pro mount for the front windshield, and something that allows it to stay if you fold the windows down?

In our truck, holding the camera it works really well, but you still bounce around a bit...

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with all of you our very very short wheeling part adventure. I guess they are filming Fast and Furious 9, so the wheeling spot was closed, but we still came up with a cool video, least we think.... Our plan was to do a 4wheeling giveaway, but since the road was closed we came up with something else...

We are in Hawaii, have our Tacoma , jeep coming this summer!

Check it out, let me know what you think.. (Hoping to get mud next time wheeling).

Don't take this the wrong way, but please re-visit the rules in regards to soliciting your own youtube channel.

Wizzard005

sorry guys, I will not post anymore to youtube, just figured wheeling was related so it would be ok!... I will not post anymore until we get our jeep, just really excited for what is upcoming!

Wizzard005

I'm calling bullshit on getting a jeep. Probably on Corvette forums trying this out to get likes and subscribers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

not bullshit, nor do i have anything to prove to ya.... Your welcome to search my username on google to see what comes up.. this will be my 5th build on top of my old SAS'd Toyota... Not sure why people so grumpy here, I love wheeling, love video, passion is youtube... and the adventure....

Top Bottom