Hola a todos, desde España

juan carlos

Hola a todos,
Antes de nada pedir disculpas, pero mi ingles es pésimo, pero descubrí vuestro foro y con la ayuda del traductor de google os puedo leer bastante bien... Tenéis unos temas muy interesantes y como yo soy nuevo en el mundo del wrangler me son de mucha ayuda...
Desde hace un par de meses , después de muchos años pude darme el gusto de adquirir un jeep, y el que me gustaba desde niño era el cj.. pero me enamoro un yj del 89, que para mi es le mas bonito de todos...Seguiré leyendo vuestro foro con mucha atención y si en algún momento necesito un consejo tratare de hacerlo en ingles (de google claro)

Un saludo a todos

BaddestCross

Hola a todos,
Antes de nada pedir disculpas, pero mi ingles es pésimo, pero descubrí vuestro foro y con la ayuda del traductor de google os puedo leer bastante bien... Tenéis unos temas muy interesantes y como yo soy nuevo en el mundo del wrangler me son de mucha ayuda...
Desde hace un par de meses , después de muchos años pude darme el gusto de adquirir un jeep, y el que me gustaba desde niño era el cj.. pero me enamoro un yj del 89, que para mi es le mas bonito de todos...Seguiré leyendo vuestro foro con mucha atención y si en algún momento necesito un consejo tratare de hacerlo en ingles (de google claro)

Un saludo a todos

Courtesy of Google translate:
Hi all,
First of all apologize, but my English is terrible, but I discovered your forum and with the help of the google translator I can read you quite well ... You have some very interesting topics and since I am new in the world of wrangler I am from a lot of help...
For a couple of months, after many years I could give myself the pleasure of acquiring a jeep, and the one I liked since I was a child was the cj .. but I fell in love with yj del 89, which for me is the most beautiful of all. .. I will continue reading your forum with great attention and if at any time I need an advice I will try to do it in English (clear google)

* Greetings to all

Welcome to WAL from California. 🍻

Most folks that post in another language here will post up a Google translation so we can help you out.

Congrats on your YJ... There's a lot of good info and people here to help you along your journey. Post up some photos of your Jeep.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

juan carlos

Thank you all for the welcome....

Welcome fro SoCal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the welcome....
First to say that it is my first 4x4 .. In this forum so I see you are the most knowledgeable of these wonders called jeep wrangler ...

This is my dream come true:
Wrangler yj del 89 with 140,000km ... but with engine and transmission with 5,000km and newly painted body and low parts with antioxide ... Little by little and when I allow my economy I will improve it as much as I can, now it has a little problem that I think is of injection, it turns on well but soon it tends to go out, and depending on where it may be a bit dangerous after you start the march and give it a few accelerated no longer fails ...
Here in my where I live ((Galicia) there are not many Wrangler and it is difficult to find mechanics who know a lot about these cars, now I have a mechanic who is helping me a lot and I hope you can solve the problem ...
Now here it is winter, and it is cold but as soon as the heat arrives I will remove the Hardtop and so be able to enjoy it, it has to be .. well I do not roll more ... thank you very much for your attention ..
From Spain..
Greetings to all
Google translator

Top Bottom