Badlands

wibornz

We hit the badlands up at times. It is 5 hours from the house and more of a spring or fall thing for us. We take the motorhome and atv or the sxs usually. The last time we went our friend brought his new JK rubicon and we had a ball in it.

metalic

Hit up VeruGE*144 and Arrcherr, they are always willing to go, Brick is out of commission at the moment or I’d go too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How long you down for? I may be cutting out my rear suspension soon and going fuel cell but not sure when

I might be up for a run sometime in the near future

How soon you talking?

We hit the badlands up at times. It is 5 hours from the house and more of a spring or fall thing for us. We take the motorhome and atv or the sxs usually. The last time we went our friend brought his new JK rubicon and we had a ball in it.

No set date just seeing if anyone is thinking about heading that way. It's a 2.5hr drive so I can make a day trip most Saturdays and it gives me a reason to stop at the Beefhouse for a good meal on the way home.

Throw some dates around that everyone can make it and we'll try and get something together

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m good any weekend except for the last weekend of January. For me, I would come in Friday night, wheel, then head home Saturday evening. Makes for a long day, but worth it!

JKbrick

How long you down for? I may be cutting out my rear suspension soon and going fuel cell but not sure when

No set date just seeing if anyone is thinking about heading that way. It's a 2.5hr drive so I can make a day trip most Saturdays and it gives me a reason to stop at the Beefhouse for a good meal on the way home.

Throw some dates around that everyone can make it and we'll try and get something together

Test fit next weekend then just fab a bar for the rear and paint but realistically that may take till end of Feb? I’m at the mercy of a welder and painter really

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug

I try and get over there at least once a month. January is burnt for me but February is open.

HammermanJKUR

Let me know I’m down. I’m only 1 hour 45 minutesish from there. I’ve got a little odd and end stuff to finish on the Jeep but should be good to go. I have to remind myself I have to drive it home [emoji23] always had a trailer before now

Top Bottom