Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Newest Addition

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Prayers are with you guys. Having the right team for difficult times like this makes all the difference in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    So true but I’m going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldn’t need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    So true but I’m going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldn’t need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys.
    Amen Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Absolutely, faith is the foundation for which all things are possible.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456