Sunroof laxative

Ddays

Hooked
Not a Jeep, but has anyone ever had this happen to them? While driving home on the interstate this afternoon, my sunroof glass shattered completely out of the blue. Glass went everywhere. There were no other cars within a couple hundred yards, no precipitation, it was clear out. No rock inside the Durango anywhere so it wasn't from a truck or some juvenile delinquent throwing rocks or something. IDK. Never had anything like this ever happen. I do know I won't have to worry about taking a shit for a week or so. When that thing shattered pretty much purged myself....

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Not a Jeep, but has anyone ever had this happen to them? While driving home on the interstate this afternoon, my sunroof glass shattered completely out of the blue. Glass went everywhere. There were no other cars within a couple hundred yards, no precipitation, it was clear out. No rock inside the Durango anywhere so it wasn't from a truck or some juvenile delinquent throwing rocks or something. IDK. Never had anything like this ever happen. I do know I won't have to worry about taking a shit for a week or so. When that thing shattered pretty much purged myself....

Seen many side windows do this on a really windy day, but sunroof, nope. Aliens?

Ddays

Hooked
I'm assuming it's cold where you're at. Last time I had a crack in my windshield in the winter, it was fine until I turned the heater on then it ran across the whole fucking thing in a second.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Yeah, I've had that happen several times over the years. This was odd in that I was on the road driving pretty much all day and this was about 5 miles from my house near the end of the round trip.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I actually read a news article about this in the last month or so. I will see if I can find it again. Apparently there have been many cases of it and I believe there may even be a class action lawsuit about it.

JKbrick

Dang Jerry I’m glad it didn’t get in your eyes. I guess now I know why my wife always leaves the headliner panel thing closed unless the glass is open. Scary chit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom