Bolts

JKbrick

Has anyone removed their back seat seat belts and have the bolts that hold the shoulder strap to the roll bar? I will buy them and pay shipping. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Not local to an Ace hardware? Or True Value. They seem to have the best selection of nuts and bolts.

I have not taken mine out. I can look at the size tomorrow and check on it for you.

I assumed they are a specialty bolt, they are silver with a round head and a torx drive. The front shoulder bolts that screw to the vertical adjuster thing are shorter than the back ones and since I’m tossing the padding I thought I would eliminate the adjuster thing

MericaMade

Try a Mcfaddendales Hardware if you have one near you. There's a few here in SoCal and they have tons of bolts and nuts.

Last edited:

SLO

go to hardware store and get a 7/16-20 in what ever grade makes you feel comfortable.

[emoji19] Really. If that’s the route we are going, just go to Home Depot and get some rebar and just weld it to the seatbelt and to the roll bar. I mean, that will work right?

maskale

yep, I'm not going to recommend a grade, its his jeep his life he can decide. It does not have to be a torx bolt.

Top Bottom