Caution!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
If anyone has a 2 Ton Blue Point floor jack, check to see if there is a recall yet. I just busted my brand new jack! Did this lifting the front of the Jeep..
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363025024.640281.jpg

Paratroopers stay up longer!

That is not cool at all! Good looking out though just in case someone else here has one or is thinking about getting one...

andrew -

Philip *AZ*

Banned
The good thing though is my Snap-On guy was all over it. I called him and sent him the pic. I will have a new one delivered to my house tomorrow.

Hellfire

Ouch! I would go with a 3 ton. I like buying stuff from Snapon just for that reason, easy to return / replace tools.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Yeah this is kind of a freak thing. 2Ton was plenty. I was jacking the front up to take my tires off. I got a new one coming so I am satisfied. I do like harbor freight for some stuff, but they arent exacly a perfect diamond either..lol

rinkishjk

That's exactly the reason why u use jack stands and don't trust a hydraulic jack.
My snap on guy was great and even warrantied a ratchet I broke, and knew I was gonna but had no choice, with a pipe on the end without question.
Glad u didn't get hurt.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Just to update on this. Snap On gave me a new jack. Not the one that crapped out though. Its a new, all steel 2.5 Ton. Waiting for delivery.

Top Bottom