Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 216 of 216

Thread: Mail Call - 1975 Jeep DJ5

  1. #211
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    29,672
    The mail lady dropped off a package today and asked me if I was a postal worker. She had been seeing the mail jeep and was curious. Said she used to drive one and has been looking for one to drive for work.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  2. #212
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    The mail lady dropped off a package today and asked me if I was a postal worker. She had been seeing the mail jeep and was curious. Said she used to drive one and has been looking for one to drive for work.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Sell it to her then you'll have more time for your new purchase...haha.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #213
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    29,672
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Sell it to her then you'll have more time for your new purchase...haha.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Might buy another one then sell it to her for a profit. She has no idea where to even look for one.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  4. #214
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Might buy another one then sell it to her for a profit. She has no idea where to even look for one.
    Hopefully she knows how to drive better in the sand than my mail delivery lady. A couple weeks ago she buried hers across the street from my house and I pulled her out.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #215
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    29,672

    Mail Call - 1975 Jeep DJ5

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Hopefully she knows how to drive better in the sand than my mail delivery lady. A couple weeks ago she buried hers across the street from my house and I pulled her out.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    We don’t have sand in the neighborhood. She should be good.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by OverlanderJK; 05-18-2019 at 10:14 PM.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  6. #216
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    We don’t have sand in the neighborhood. She should be good.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I don't now. This sidewalk shit is odd..haha.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Similar Threads

  1. So you call yourself a Jeep family? Prove it!
    By Regolith in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 03:13 PM
  2. 1975 VIASA Jeep Campeador
    By piginajeep in forum Old Iron Classic Jeeps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:48 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 08:09 PM
  4. If the army can't help call your local jeep club.
    By Hightower in forum Jeepin Life
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS