Thread: 2 inch lift and Beadlock or non beadlock for my 37s

Fresh Catch

2 inch lift and Beadlock or non beadlock for my 37s

Couple of things I need the the higher internet voice provided here to help me decide, I am stuck between the rancho 2 inch sport lift with 9000xl shocks and the dynatrac sport lift for my 19 JL. I appreciate all comments and input here and I am also trying to decide beadlock or no beadlock 17 inch wheels. I run a lot of fire roads and logging roads, some time in sand dunes and definitely plan to spend time at Moab but will be relocated elsewhere for my job soon. I have it narrowed down to a 4.5 inch to 4.75 inch backspace. Was looking at kmc machete or fuel Anzo wheels. I like a good stance, tough and functional look. And hate to admit this is my commuter for the time being. Any thoughts or inspirations?

Quote Originally Posted by jwalt View Post
    Couple of things I need the the higher internet voice provided here to help me decide, I am stuck between the rancho 2 inch sport lift with 9000xl shocks and the dynatrac sport lift for my 19 JL. I appreciate all comments and input here ....
    If you haven't already, check out jlwrangler.com. This very discussion has come up.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

If your going to buy new wheels you might as well get bead locks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    If you haven't already, check out jlwrangler.com. This very discussion has come up.
    Thanks, I try to follow as many threads on both sites as possible but it is difficult to sift through everything. I have read install forums and seen pictures. It is just difficult to know if you would be happy with a $730 lift with adjustable shocks or if the dynatrac really has it figured out so it is worth the premium. FWIW I went ahead and ordered the dynatrac.

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    The Machetes only come in 3.5" backspacing. I think Trail Ready will have the largest variety of configurations, but you'll likely have to wait on them for quite a bit.

2 inch lift and Beadlock or non beadlock for my 37s

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    The Machetes only come in 3.5" backspacing. I think Trail Ready will have the largest variety of configurations, but you'll likely have to wait on them for quite a bit.
    Machete Desert comes in 4.75 backspacing.

Trail Ready can do just about any backspacing but they are months behind right now. Raceline also has some backspacing options.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Machete Desert comes in 4.75 backspacing.

Trail Ready can do just about any backspacing but they are months behind right now. Raceline also has some backspacing options.
    Machete Desert is 17x8.5 and Machete Crawl is 17x9.

KMC lists the Machete Desert as not fitting but other than width and BS, the specs look the same